We had the talk and here we go again : Swingers Discussion 200842
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWe had the talk and here we go again
TOPIC: We had the talk and here we go again
Created by: kthnxbuhbye
Original Starting post for this thread:
My ex and I were in the lifestyle and I have since met someone else. We haven't fooled around .... yet but I told her that I have a rather kinky side and about my previous relationship . She then proceeds to tell me she is all about and she wants to resume naughty activities although not quite to the level my previous one was. I thought I would never have another lifestyle relationship but here I am , back in the saddle , so to speak ! Pretty excited and happy to get back something I thought I lost forever! Woo hoo!
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
PSA ?

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3892 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My ex and I were in the lifestyle and I have since met someone else. We haven't fooled around .... yet but I told her that I have a rather kinky side and about my previous relationship . She then proceeds to tell me she is all about and she wants to resume naughty activities although not quite to the level my previous one was. I thought I would never have another lifestyle relationship but here I am , back in the saddle , so to speak ! Pretty excited and happy to get back something I thought I lost forever! Woo hoo!

Eldorado IL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: We had the talk and here we go again