We are new to LS HELP! : Swingers Discussion 2022441011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWe are new to LS HELP!
TOPIC: We are new to LS HELP!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, first of all I don't think there is any way of knowing whether someonen is safe or not but obviously listen to your intuition. If you sense bad energy that you can't pinpoint, trust it.

Your chances of getting in a dangerous situation here are probably slightly higher than getting hit by a car while getting your mail, I wouldn't worry too much about that.

As far as telling people you're not interested without hurting their feelings, that's not your responsibility. And thank God for that because rejection can be a little crushing for some no matter how you go about doing it but it's not your responsibility to shelter anyone (much less near strangers) from the reality of life. Rejection sucks but it's up to them how they respond to it.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
thank you so much everyone! (excluding akron)

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
A lot of swingers like to play Guitar Hero for Xbox. Maybe start there.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Welcome to the forum FantaziaShanique

The best advice might be to slow down, read a bunch of the threads here in the forums then dip your toes in slowly. Go to a M&G with no plan to play. Exchange emails and pics BEFORE giving out your number and maybe most importantly, go at the pace that makes the two of you comfortable, not the other couple or single.

Good luck, have fun and let us know how it's going!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
We prefer to meet in public. Sometimes it is at a club but most of the time, it is over a light dinner. Talk to them and see how things go. Just relax and enjoy. Allow things to happen.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I are looking for some advice. We are completely and utterly new to all of this (this being the lifestyle), after considering trying it only 3 days ago. What is protocol on setting up a meeting? We have had several couples and singles interested in us, but how do you make it a safe meeting, how do you know what to expect? Is it better to meet at a club?

We have asked the couples/singles what they prefer, told them what we were interested in and all that, however, we are still gray in some areas. Is it okay to be friends with the couple/single after we have played together? How do we know who is safe, and who might be crazy enough to tie us up in their house and murder us (ok that was a little exaggerated, but you know what I mean).

Also, when you do get in contact with a couple (like we did just recently) and find out you are not attracted to them by the emails of naked pics that they sent you, how do you tell them you are not interested in meeting them at the club on Friday anymore and to loose your number without hurting their feelings? Tell me everything about this that you can so we don't screw up! Thank you!

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: We are new to LS HELP!