Was this a swinger's signal we missed : Swingers Discussion 209825
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWas this a swinger's signal we missed
TOPIC: Was this a swinger's signal we missed
Created by: Doc_n_Janine
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I went to a fabric store today to buy some material for a mardi gras mask we use in our naked photo shoots. (The mask allows eye contact, which makes photographs nicer, but it still hides my wife's identity in a way we feel is more appealing than a blur or a cropped photo.)

The lady that cut the fabric was younger, probably 18-20, that was decent looking and I noticed a tattoo on her arm as I was checking her out. I couldn't see it all and asked about it, so she gladly pulled her sleeves up and showed both of her arms, which was necessary to show the full theme of the one tattoo I saw. My wife and I both thought her tats were tasteful and nice looking and we all had a short conversation about the tattoos we had and how we wished we could get more, but too much is a bad thing, blah blah blah...

When she was done with cutting our fabric (which was pretty sexy to begin with, and the lady in the store could have seen my wife putting it on her face as we were picking through the options, so she could have been clued into the fact we're a little more kinky than most regular people in our town) we received a ticket stating the price of the amount of our material. It was supposed to be 4.99 a yard. We purchase a yard and 4.99 was written on the ticket as the original price, but the lady had marked through that price and had written in .69 as the total price.

We were confused a bit and didn't think much of it, since the roll of fabric didn't have a price tag on it and we didn't really know how much it would cost as we handed it over to her. We figured it would ring up 4.99 and weren't holding our breath for a cheaper price, but when we were in the car and looked at the reciept, it was rung up as 69 cents and my wife made a connection I didn't...

"Maybe she thought you were hot and she was giving you a signal, maybe she wanted to do you, or swing with us?"

What do you guys think? I seemed to have made her happy asking about her tattoos, we were enjoying each other's conversation, we're all attractive enough, we were buying kinky fabric... I've never really had radar for women flirting with me; my wife picks out girls doing it all the time... waitresses, checkers in stores... I'm never reading into it that much, and I'm a super horn ball vetran swinger!

What do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The women at the fabric stores near us are all older than dirt, lol

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I think we all know where to by our fabric now.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
We tried something similar. We don't play with other parents from our kids' school, people who go to our church, associates from work. Key word "tried".

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
You consider swinging the same as shitting or are you into poopy play?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Scandle...

We'd love to do that, but we've got a "no play with hometown people" rule. It sucks really, because we're limited to finding people in towns we travel to and it makes any long term associations very difficult (even though we have had long distance relationships with repeat performances in the past) but in the long run it's the safest option for us to avoid shitting where we eat.

We just thought it was an odd situation and thought it was funny that we didn't pick up on it right away if it was indeed what we thought it was.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Did you tell her your wife has a smiley face pussy? That might be the reason.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Doc, I guess the only thing you can do is return to the store the same day of the week and time you were there last time (since it's more likely she'll be there then), and see if you can pick up the conversation where you think it left off. Invite her out for a coffee break or a meal when she's done, and move things along. She'll either be interested or be offended, but either way your question will be answered.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
Likely some significance in the actual price she charged you.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Likely some significance to the actual price she charged you.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It was certainly a full yard that we had cut. It absolutely wasn't an eigth of a yard; that's only 4.5 inches and I know we got way more than that.

Even if she applied some sort of legitimate discount, it is incredibly strange that whatever discount she applied would end up working out to just 69 cents. It would have been a deep discount; like 86 percent off. It had to be some sort of hint; no store knocks off 86 percent...

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Was this a swinger's signal we missed