Was it hard for you to see your spouse or parter with another lover : Swingers Discussion 1425521081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWas it hard for you to see your spouse or parter with another lover
TOPIC: Was it hard for you to see your spouse or parter with another lover
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
On our first time I didn't actually watch her, but could hear her and her friend in the next room. The ongoing squeaking of their bed as they fucked was the most erotic sound I ever heard!

And of course when she came back to our bed in the morning was some of the best sex we ever had!

-Steve

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(41 posts)
The first time I saw her with another, it was another woman and it was amazing! Hotter than I ever imagined it would be, for sure. The first time with another man, I did not have quite the same feeling. It wasn't really playing but more of an "uninvited grabbing" and I'm sure that had quite a lot to do with it, but I was a little uneasy about it in general. So at first it wasn't all that easy, but as we had a little more experience and continued the communication, things are great. I love seeing her with other men and women. So we are in the minority I guess from reading in the posts when we say that it wasn't immediately the biggest turn on, it just took us a little longer ;)

Appleton WI
Username hidden
(81 posts)
For me the first time I saw my hubby kiss another woman it was kinda weird, I felt uncomfortable but the first time we actually played it didn't bother me to see him with the other lady. Weird I know LOL

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Had to admit it was pretty hot watching Michelle the first time with someone else. Totally different experience than what happened with my ex wife because unlike her, we sat down and talked about it and expressed how it made us feel and then the sex afterward was intense. Really reaffirmed our feelings and connection with each other. The ex...... well lets just say her only feelings and signs of love were towards whom she had just slept with .And talking about it? Wasn't gonna happen. Made it very hard to trust people after that till Michelle came along. What I have now is a relationship built on trust, honesty and caring...... in other words, I've got the right one now.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
keep the sex light and fun, you sexy thang, you, adn your friendship will survive.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I love that second to last sentence. Easy to forget though when the four get along great and the tension builds sometimes.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Nice! Actually we probably will...but we are pondering it. A couple that are our best friends in the lifestyle are partying with us in San Antonio. They are both very hot, very sexy. The sexual tension and attraction is there for all 4 of us, a rarity in this hobby. However, I worry that sex will somehow diminish our friendship. As fantastic as recreational sex is, good friends are just more valuable. But we will see how things go.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Or you could come to VA for a Halloween party and break your dry spell

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20226 posts)
LOL I don't know girl, bring your ass to Texas! But bring a jacket, its cold as shit here today lol!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I really never had a problem with it at all. Honest. It was like "hm, she's having fun... I could watch that, or I could enjoy the girl I have in front of me..."

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20226 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 100   End
TOPIC: Was it hard for you to see your spouse or parter with another lover