Was it hard for you to see your spouse or parter with another lover : Swingers Discussion 1425521071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWas it hard for you to see your spouse or parter with another lover
TOPIC: Was it hard for you to see your spouse or parter with another lover
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 99   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh sorry Jeff not Jack :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Welcome to the forums Jack and Nicole.

Congrats on your first time too :) May you have many more pleasurable experiences !

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
We just had our very first swinging experience last night with a couple we met here. We both thought going into it we would find seeing each other with someone else more than a little weird.

Boy were we both wrong. We both found ourselves moving around to get a better view from time to time, and we were cheering each other on - LOL

Salem VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
In the beginning, we both had weirdness when watching the other with another. How did we cope? Practice makes perfect! With each new experience it got easier and easier until it became really exciting.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
I think it was a little hard for Shelli to watch me with another woman the first time or two. However I really enjoy seeing her with another guy, always have. The look on her face right before she cums is priceless.

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
We are so amazed by the different approaches. They all seem to work as long as they were thought out by the couple. While we would not do separate rooms, it worked for one posting couple. Our belief is that we are a team. I want to see what she does because I want to enjoy the eroticism. and she wants to see me,

In seeing each other there is also no worry about what happened away from your eyes. We think it is more open... but to each his own.

This thread or idea is in about one out of every three topics here on SLS.

Watching your mate with somebody else is a HUGE part of swinging. I will say this... If you can not handle seeing your partner having an out-of-mind blow-you-away orgasm with another person... think twice before entering!!!!!

But friends, when you see it, you'll realize it is simple and pure biology... in a good relationship, it's no threat to what you have.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
It took us a year or two to get where we could stand to see each other with another person. Our solution was to use separate rooms. After we had enough experience to know swinging wasn't a threat to our relationship, it didn't matter anymore and we've seen each other plenty of times with others.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
the money shot, never forget that one, and had the same results for me, and th this day, think its awesome to see her recieve a cock, and work it to the end, so to speak, and most times i cam still concetrate on my woman im with, go for the money shot, lol, always

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
probably a bit. the first time was 1987 and we were not married. i actually had visions of swinging and/or swapping already and this just happened one night. it was fun then but there was a twinge of bother in me.

somehow as we grew it not only did not bother me anymore i was turned on by it, as was she.

that night from 1987 is now a treasured memory probably because you always remember your first, right?

we are very happily married and the other couple is also very happily married some 23 years later. we see them alot now but do not engage in any naked fun. when i see him standing next to my wife now i think about it and it is still hot. can't believe it once bothered me.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
On our first time I didn't actually watch her, but could hear her and her friend in the next room. The ongoing squeaking of their bed as they fucked was the most erotic sound I ever heard!

And of course when she came back to our bed in the morning was some of the best sex we ever had!

-Steve

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 99   End
TOPIC: Was it hard for you to see your spouse or parter with another lover