Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Was it hard for you to see your spouse or parter with another lover
TOPIC: Was it hard for you to see your spouse or parter with another lover
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums exploration :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Hold on a sec ..... They give out cards!!! No wonder it's taken so long :p

In all honesty its threads like these that us newbies appreciate the most, all these emotions and questions, its so nice to have a place like this fall back on.

S Yarmouth MA
Username hidden
(298 posts)
The first time for her, we had arranged to meet a man for Kate on a trip. He was sexy and had her shirt off almost before the hotel door shut. She had been nervous and concerned that either she or I wouldn't be into it. She forgot all about that in no time. lol.

She and he had a great time as I took some pictures. I love looking at those pics. Her smile is sooo big! After he left, we had a great time, several times that night.

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Loved it...

Np

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
I enjoyed it. Shelli never thought she could get wet from another guy. We were with another couple and had mainly done soft swap at that point. She was going down on the other girl and her husband got behind her and started playing with her and got her so she was up on her knees. I was watching her face when he entered her and I sore her eyes rolled back in her head.

From that point she had no problems being with another guy. I suspect she was nervous that I would be upset and when she saw that I wasn't she was ok with it.

Fast forward a few years and we are hooking up with single guys at the swing club.

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Glad to post this one. I had a few misgivings, butterflies, if you will, about seing my wife with another guy. When it came down to it, I think that her enthusiasm became contagious. She wore both of us out. It was surreal and wonderful to see her taking charge of another man's sexual gratification. It was neat seeing things from a different point of view for the first time, instead of looking down at her doing things to me. It was all good as far as I am concerned. I am looking forward to the next play date. I would very much like to see her with a man and a woman sometime soon. I feel like a voyeur, but I'm ready for more!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Jeff and Nicole, Congrats...see? It can really be a turn on.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
M That is Bond, James Bond .

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Mine was hard too.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
lol

Salem VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 100   End
TOPIC: Was it hard for you to see your spouse or parter with another lover