Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Wantta Bee's
TOPIC: Wantta_Bee's
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
So you've made a handle and written a profile, flashed everyone with a default pic or two maybe or maybe not. Maybe stopped by the forums for a lurky look.

Or your a forum fetisher...lol...attention whore like me.

If you've read this far I GOT ya !!!

Wantta Bee's ??

What would you change your fucking handle/name too?

** it's fucking friday so I us the word fuck alot...lol **

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
how about...

RosiePalmer HarryScrotum CeymoreButts 40wattWitt IndyNude ChrisPCritter GinaTonic IreneFastmon JillOutman AnnDeepshiit OliverCloseoff Ben Dover Osama Bindover Sheri Cheralike Ann Anutterting Anita Bigone Cathy Terr Candy Lastlong Diane Gotohell Ginger Hale

San Angelo TX
Username hidden
(139 posts)
Gist...not jest.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Bump for FUN ~grin~ unless you have the perfect handle/profile name then I reckon you would just ignore the thread and move on to one that you like.

here are a few i think would get sum attention.

wereadprofiles

picsareus

paidmembersLT....add zipcode here

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I think anything college sports team related would be a winner and fun.

badgerthisandswallow jersycumstains yankeemepeepee

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
**But the jest of the thread if anyone wants to post is what would you like to change your handle to or a fun one that someone thinks of.

*** Correction or change to the thread theme... Don't take the words YOUR handle literately or seriously ***

If you think of a funny fictional name for A profile handle "name" share it and maybe a laugh or two.

wewanttobahfawngoo ~grin~

buttonpusher

Bigdawgswrite

I think anything college sports team related would be a winner and fun.

Oh well I tried if'n ya don't get it or it's over your head !!

Bah-fawn goo ~smile~

If'n you do have fun and enjoy those creative endorphins...They do a body good.

** for the record** wantta bee's was a spell'n bee team I sponsor'd...They lost...go figure that won...~grin~ But they did have fun and gave it their all .

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Ummmmm....thats all. Thats all I have to say lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
**But the jest of the thread if anyone wants to post is what would you like to change your handle to or a fun one that someone thinks of.

Vanillatoppings was a fun profile handle we came up with another was spankyalatergator

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Then I guess this thread wouldn't be one that you would post a new name in. The jest of the thread is just for fun. I have read that some members have had after thoughts about their name and thought it would be a fun thread subject to post in or read. Nothing more..nothing less

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
profile name

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
HUH??? I think my reading comprehensive skills have made an exit......I have no idea what you're talking about

No your reading comprehensive skills are fine...it's called pirate ramble. It even confuses me sometimes.

But the jest of the thread if anyone wants to post is what would you like to change your handle to or a fun one that someone thinks of.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 11
TOPIC: Wantta Bees
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.