Unread, Unreplied : Swingers Discussion 2080671021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedUnread, Unreplied
TOPIC: Unread, Unreplied
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Live! She loves the compliments. And FYI, she doesn't just dance, she's also an instructor. Even have a pole in our den :)

I am one lucky SOB!

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
So many tacos. So little sour cream.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8114 posts)
Bayou....Not now, damn it! LOL!

D'OH!

FYI, Pandora is a much better wingman (wingwoman?) than I am. I'll have her poke her taco in here instead. ;)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
(Bayou pops his head in the thread for a moment...)

Did someone say taco's?

omnomnomnomnomnom.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
TB, I'll pick you up on the way. (And then, there were 4)... Can you say...Paaahhhhtttaayyy!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8114 posts)
...Head(ing) over heels... But I seem to be saying that a lot lately. Selective, me...really. Yes.

I love tacos.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8114 posts)
paid members can view their mail without opening it. So if they have been on line since you sent it and it hasn't been opened this could be why. Some couples like us like to look at emails from new couples together although I usually "prescreen" which is to say if I know we are not going to be interested I go ahead and send out the sorry not interested email only saving the ones to look at together that I think we might have an interest in. Some couples won't respond if they are not interested.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17749 posts)
paid members can view their mail without opening it. So if they have been on line since you sent it and it hasn't been opened this could be why. Some couples like us like to look at emails from new couples together although I usually "prescreen" which is to say if I know we are not going to be interested I go ahead and send out the sorry not interested email only saving the ones to look at together that I think we might have an interest in. Some couples won't respond if they are not interested.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17749 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Unread, Unreplied