Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Unread, Unreplied
TOPIC: Unread, Unreplied
Created by: spicycouple3740 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@spicycouple - Yes, it's VERY frustrating and annoying. People have no manners these days. Over half the emails in our Sent mailbox are unread/unreplied! We *always* respond, even if it's to say "no thank you". But then again...we don't get as many emails as some do on here. We're lucky if we get 1-3 emails a week, including SLS adverts! LOL

One thing that may help (even though I'm sure you guys already know this...), is making sure the people you contact are a good potential match. What I mean is...don't attempt to contact people who aren't looking in your age range, swap level, sexual preference, etc. No sense even wasting time there.

Best of luck to you guys!!!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(653 posts)
Trooper I agree single -hard No pic even harder -but that is a site issue, I've offered to send pics to any interested couple, and being married well I'm not ashamed of it, I felt it was best to be honest. As you know there are alot of posers on here that don't tell the whole truth. I'm trying to be an exception to that rule, and be honest about my situation. If people actually read my profile and are interested I will gladly explain why its a solo act.

Macclesfield NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
"...make it even harder." --------------------- Or softer, as it may be! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Being a single male on here is hard, but no pics and married is going to make it even harder.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
u4sex - do a search on unread, no reply, etc - you'll see you are not alone (Singles, Couples, everyone).

Don't be discouraged, it's part of the plan.

You might have been blocked as simply as you don't have pics and yet you sent and email to someone who said they'd block you for no pics. We know the pics are a problem (again) recently too. It's only been a couple weeks. Patience.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Of all the msg I've sent I've only gotten three replies which to say thanks but no thanks at least they took the time to notify me. But still have most not replied or not checked / opened. And yes it is very discouraging. People should at least send a not interested. Hell, one couple blocked me for sending an email, why? I guess you just have to be in a click like high school.

Macclesfield NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Still in NYC but had to check in so you wouldn't forget about me.

;^)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12337 posts)
We're leaving nothing unread and nothing unreplied (to), Nic.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8977 posts)
So here is where all the flirts went.

:-)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12337 posts)
I really need to set up an outlook calendar....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Unread, Unreplied