Uninvited : Swingers Discussion 190238
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedUninvited
TOPIC: Uninvited
Created by: Bluepink214
Original Starting post for this thread:
So we just got uninvited to a party because we are to young? Is this common. We have been together for 10 years so we know what we want and aren't fake. I don't understand...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One of the things that strikes me as funny is that this couple is part of the future of the life style. While they may be too young for us to play with there is no reason to exclude them because of age. We choose our playmates for all different reasons from geographic location, age (too young or too old), looks, even if they smoke or drink but that does not mean another couple will use the same criteria to accept or reject potential playmates.

We have been in the LS for a short time but the few house parties and the fun times at TPA have shown us one thing, swingers come in all shapes and sizes, every age range and social background. There is a place for everyone.

Ignore the haters and have fun.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
We met a couple that were both 19. Some said they were too young, we were serious noobs at the time so we just watched as this young couple was questioned upon entry to the house party. Move to present day, we saw the same couple at a different house party, both now 20. Great personalities, great attitudes, and we chatted it up for quite a while. While we may believe they are too young for us per se, we've invited them out to our meet and greets so they can meet other couples as well. Just because you might be hung up and won't do them, don't stop them from having a good time!

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I think another poster said it best. They did you a favor, if you are the only couple in your age range at an event you may find it not too much fun. Better to know now.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
bluepink...that sucks. I have talked with a few people over the years that were uninvited to parties for various reasons...its never nice and always hurts feelings and pisses people off. Don't stress it. Like others said, screw them. And not in a nice way haha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Rdy,

We'll have to take care of that very soon. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Bluepink,

In the grand scheme of things, they probably did you a favor. No reason to associate with people who would exhibit classless behavior like that. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Thanks for the help guys! Totally thought it was uncouth. LOL. Oh well, I agree, at least we found out before they ruined our night. Oh well. The thing is we are very new to all of this and we were wondering if that was why, no certs yet. Oh well found another party to go to and now we will be rocking it all night long there :)

Waddell AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
That's indeed rude. My guess is that someone on the guest list found out you are going, and complained. Talk about insecurities...too young would be underage, not a committed couple in their 20s.

And to "UNinvite" someone, well, that's just wrong. Have your own party.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Well that's what I sort of meant - there is something personal going on here....

Oh well. At least you found out they were flakes before they ruined your night.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18812 posts)
or a husband made a few comments about how he wanted to do _____ to your girl and the wife got jealous

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Uninvited