To stay together or separate at parties and etc : Swingers Discussion 365451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedTo stay together or separate at parties and etc
TOPIC: To stay together or separate at parties and etc
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. E,

I LOVE hugs! I'll take all you have to give! But I have to admit that during hugs my hands tend to wander . . . . . :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Chocolate chips are great, too!

Costume suggestion for the men: wear nothing but roller skates and go as a pull toy!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I don't like raisins... will M & M's work?

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Ladies, it's close enough to Halloween to make it a costume party. Why not just stick a raisin in your navel and go as a cookie???? :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
EastOrlando, whatever works well for you and you like best is fine. Most people, however, will find that staying together at parties is extremely limiting. It's just inherently more difficult to find a 4-way "click" than a 2-way. As a result, at most parties, most people there will be freelancing instead of trying to stay together. That makes it harder for those who prefer to stay together.

Parties are just plain different from a private 2-couple get-together. When you get together with just one other couple, you all have already accepted that you have an acceptable 4-way "click," and you can stay in the same room if all enjoy that better than separate rooms. And you can make eye contact with your spouse and watch each other with the other person all you want to.

Nobody we know does ONLY 2-couple get-togethers, or ONLY parties. So they don't expect the one to be the same kind of experience as the other. Freelancing and using separate rooms at parties is just much easier, and therefore more common. You can still do same room and watch/eyeball your spouse when playing with just one couple at your or their home. The two are not mutually exclusive.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We've tried both: staying together and splitting up. We find that staying together is best for us, because we love daisy chains! :-) Also, for us, going to separate rooms makes us miss half the fun! We love to see each other with other partners. It's incredibly erotic to see your spouse as a sexual being, and we love to make eye contact with each other when we're both having intercourse with someone else.

Oviedo FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We went to a private house party just last Saturday night. There were supposed to be 10 couples, but as usual, half of them cancelled for what seemed to be legitimate reasons (hospitalized parent, son unexpectedly home from college for a weekend, etc.).

Nobody tried to stay together as a couple, or play as a couple with a couple. Everybody just played as the Muse struck. P was in the hot tub with 3 guys until another lady finally joined in. Then P went upstairs with 2 of the guys and came into the bedroom where our hostess and I had just finished having our own fun. Since the bed wasn't going to be big enough to accommodate a 2-some AND a 3-some, the hostess and I went downstairs so that P and the 2 guys could have the large bed for their 3-some. Hostess and I went out on the deck and got in the hot tub, where we were shortly joined by several others.

That kind of mix & match and ebb & flow of people coming and going between the hot tub and the upstairs bedrooms was pretty constant, and later in the evening all 10 of us just sort of sat around in the family room in various stages of attire or lack thereof and just chitchatted and had fun socializing.

All in all, a very pleasant evening, and we'd invite that group to a party at our house anytime. A rare occasion where both P and I felt comfortable enough with everybody there that she would have enjoyed playing with any of the other 4 guys there and I would have enjoyed playing with any of the other 4 women.

It doesn't get much better than that. If the other 5 couples would have shown up, it may or may not have been such a good party. The group dynamic at each party is different, even it it's exactly the same people, because people arrive in a different mood than last time, are feeling better or worse that evening, etc., etc.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
~~hoping you have an absolutely wonderful time!!!

Mary and Mark :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
EandP,

Best of luck! Just take a deep breath and have a great time. We expect that you will both have fun and we hope you will let us all know at least in general how it went for you.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We agree with what some people already said. We tried staying together at parties and it just didn't work out too well. We find that both of us have alot more fun if we don't worry about the other and just have fun. We do sometimes wind up in the same room by chance but we don't plan it that way. And we sometimes go check on the other, just to be sure that they are having fun. And we have found that we like telling each other about what we did with who. It usually gets us hot and we have sex as soon as we get home.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: To stay together or separate at parties and etc