Tips for a male half Forward without being lewd : Swingers Discussion 198351
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedTips for a male half Forward without being lewd
TOPIC: Tips for a male half Forward without being lewd
Created by: friskymates
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been out with a few other couples and we have found that most of the ladies want someone who can be forward with them, but talk about their bad experiences of how some guys are too aggressive. Anyone have good ideas to really jump into the forwardness without being too lewd or obnoxious?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lady & The Wolf, excellent comment.

As a bigger guy I also tend to be a more cautious and silent type in the beginning. Until you get a chance to talk and see if there is any interest, extra care is needed so you do not intimidate or appear overbearing.

This is a great thread, lots of differing viewpoints. But all helpful.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
That an offer? lol

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3181 posts)
put your cock in her mouth. If she bites she doesnt like you.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Taking notes like mad....lol.....I know it drives Lady nuts that I am the strong silent type. Always the gentleman and in control of myself. Too many years being the proverbial bull in a china shop perhaps? I tend to watch everything around me until I get comfortable and let my shields down....unless I am in San Antonio for some reason.......

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3181 posts)
"If they find you attractive then being forward is seen as confidence. If they find you unattractive then being forward is seen as being a creep. It's really the simple."

^^^^^

This pretty much sums it up.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Excellent advice Shells...and yes I took notes for later this summer.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
frisky, this is a good topic...because you are right. We bitch because he is too passive....then 2 posts down we bitch because he grabbed us uninvited and who the hell does he think he is! I can understand how men would go okay, what the fuck do these bitches want lol. To me....yes.....I do not do passive men. The biggest reason is, I always miss subtle. If you are subtle with me I probably will not know you are interested, even if you are. Also, I like "manly men" and confidence is an aphrodesiac to me. However, I do not want you to act like a cave man, grab me and take me off. Well okay, I lie. Certain men yes, I want you to grab me take me off and fuck me like a cave man hahhaahhaa. BUT! Not if I do not know you. Just be confident and pay attention to her cues and body language. If we are interested in you sexually we do certain things usually. We usually meet your eyes when we talk to you, we smile at you, we talk to you vs. smiling and moving on....we touch you. I will touch your arm, your body if I know you.....you will know if she is interested. Be confident yet not rude. Never assume. If you are at a swing party well hey, we all know why we are there...its not like with vanilla girls. It doesnt hurt, if she is showing interest, to kiss her. If I kiss you most likely, I plan on fucking you. You wont usually get that far with me, I'm not one to be up on everyone if I dont intent on fucking them. Just be confident without being cocky and pay attention.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'm not super-outgoing (believe it or don't). But what I find people respond to... is what we respond to.

1. Friendly demeanor: generally smiling instead of scowling. 2. Open body posture: not crossing arms and legs or huddled in a corner behind a table. 3. Relaxed: not nervously shaking and stammering... I think this is a big part of what people call "confident". 4. Conversational: not necessarily starting conversations, but also not responding with one-word answers. Also allowing the conversation to blossom organically without railroading it.

None of these things require extroversion. They do, however, require a degree of comfort with the environment, each other, and the people surrounding you. If you're an introvert, but you display this comfort level and approachability, then the extroverts will see you and want to say hi.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Well if you mean at a club. If I get up to go to the bathroom I have to push my way back to the table,,,ha

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Fun.

We're usually all about respect and such. But for one hot guy at a club, that trick did work on my wife....haha

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Tips for a male half Forward without being lewd