Time wasters : Swingers Discussion 224443
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedTime wasters
TOPIC: Time wasters
Created by: Doc_n_Janine
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Set up a time to meet,"

I propose cocktails at The Columns on St. Charles, Friday Aug. 23 around 5:30. I'll be the guy with the hard-on when Mrs. LosAmentes walks up.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10406 posts)
Set up a time to meet, if they can't make it, tell them to contact you when they're available. The scammers and flakes will want to continue to chat or email without a set date.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
speaking of real lives there is a Huge difference between running your life and letting life run you.

Lynbrook NY

Username hidden
(17 posts)
I simply won't tolerate people who have real lives, family and work commitments , if meeting me isn't your top priority go fuck yourself. ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I work in the oil field with field being the key word. When I go on a job it can last anywhere from 5 to 50 days.

And then when I do go home I don't know how long I will be there before being sent out again and more often that not that time is used for family, etc. It sometimes takes us a couple of months or even longer to meet someone we are interested in. If someone were to give us a two week rule to meet or get blocked, guess we are getting blocked.

Odessa TX

Username hidden
(439 posts)
To The Orginal poster They're called, Losers and Wannabe's who need to get a life. if someone is talking a big game we usally just call their Bluff by "being all in" we offer 2 or 3 nights we can play and insist to talk with both on the phone....its what we call the poser ender.

P.S. we have found that Most REAL players have no problem meeting within 6 to 10 days of intial contact sometimes sometimes it MIGHT take 2 weeks....if they cant find a free night in 2 weeks they're probably phoney as a 3 dollar bill.

Lynbrook NY

Username hidden
(17 posts)
The best way to avoid this is to know what questions to ask in screening and like others said, not spend too much time in email. If you see pics and like what you see, and you can usually get a glimpse of a person's personality via IM or chat...and you want to have drinks, move it along. That way, if they do go poof you did not waste too much time, and you learn for next time.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
After exchanging a couple e-mails and pics with an interested couple we insist on speaking with both of them via phone before any meeting. This stops the fakes & wannabees right away. We haven't been stood up since we started in the lifestyle with this method.

Princeton NJ

Username hidden
(217 posts)
On topic, I can't say that we have had to deal with this much at all. We are phone talkers before a M&G. Giving or getting a contact number solved the problem after the first time a No show happened.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
**C&P** "We enjoyed reading your profile and like your pics, however, we are in mid-negotiation with a couple couples.

@thn This is such a great topic for a thread, I hope you don't mine if I borrow it and post in in the open thread :)

It's happened to so many people, being in that position as a newbie or lifetimer. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't moment. Kudus to you for voicing how you handle it....brilliant.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Time wasters