Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started This and That
TOPIC: This and That
Created by: coupleforyou101 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Couple,

Welcum to the forums. I love using both tools and have success in what I am wanting to accomplish from them. As far as chat room, I am usually looking for chat only. I keep my private chat turned off and rarely turn it on. I find it is more of a pain to have it on. I mostly socialize, but more importantly, I watch to see how others interact. I avoid the ones who are rude and just want to CAM. I am quick to tell people I do not CAM and do not hesitate to tell them that I prefer not to PC right away. They have a whisper feature that works well for that. I watch the ones who are in a distance from me that would be realistic and see how they are. Just helps me sometimes in my selection process.

E-mail, that one is easy cause I get tons and rarely send any out that is not a reply. I will say that I have sent a few first contacts and they are sometimes answered, and sometimes not. Not a big deal, cause if they do not answer, then I was probably not gonna enjoy them anyways.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We feel your pain when it comes to the chat room. We've had almost zero good chats in there - seems like most of the people in there want pix or cam, or else nothing. Since we're not looking for that, we figure what's the point, so we don't go in there much anymore. On the flip side, we did meet a couple of nice couples in there when we first signed up, so perhaps it's not hopeless.

Poughkeepsie NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: This and That