The wife likes to watch : Swingers Discussion 63376
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe wife likes to watch
TOPIC: The wife likes to watch
Created by: Homertron
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nor would we be upset if you asked us. Go for it.

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
Hi guys! Well, we are pretty happy to put ourselves out there for others to watch. So if someone came up to us and asked we would likely say "sure". Especially if the other couple was attractive/cute/respectful/whatever. So I should think that you would do well striking up a conversation with another couple and then just being up front about your desires. Does this mean that you would be uncomfortable if there was a little touching between couples? Just something to think about.... That's my two cents!

Seattle WA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Wife and I went to "The Private Affair" and had a wonderful time! This was the first time either of us did anything like this. The club had nice people, clean facilities and memories we won't soon forget. We unfortunately had to leave at midnight, because my wife had to go to work a 7:00 am the next morning. We are going back on Friday August 11th. If the stars are right and we can find a sitter to watch the kid all night. If not that weekend, then after that for sure. We are both very eager to go back. My wife didn't want to go at first but afterwards she told me she a great time, and we had the BEST sex we've had in years when we got back home!!! While there my wife couldn't get enough of watching couples having sex. There was only one couple at the time we were there in the voyeur room having sex. My wife was dripping wet just watching them. We would have sat down and had some fun, but my wife was apprehensive about being on display. Question is how do you approach a couple and ask them, "Hey if you're into it and want to have sex, mind if we watch?" We would like to get a private room and watch another couple and please each other while the other couple has sex. I'm sure my wife would have some pretty explosive orgasms. If you're going to be at the TPA on August 11th look us up if you're interested.

Thanks,

Tom and Maureen

Kennett Square PA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: The wife likes to watch