The seduction scenario : Swingers Discussion 219470
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe seduction scenario
TOPIC: The seduction scenario
Created by: WannaTry808
Original Starting post for this thread:
We don't get many emails from people (on this site or others), but for whatever reason, recently we have gotten several emails from different people (mainly visitors) wanting to know if we'd be interested in participating in a "seduction" scenario.

Basically, what it would involve is meeting up with this couple somewhere, start chatting them up and end up in their hotel room seducing his wife who would have no prior knowledge of this.

Another scenario posed to us was us coming into a couple's hotel room, watching them have sex and then join them. We wouldn't meet the couple before hand. And the woman would be blindfolded.

I wrote all of them back saying we are not interested in playing when one of the people present doesn't know what's going on.

I was wondering if this is something that anyone else has participated in??? Apparently this is something that couples fantasize about doing when they travel???

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell I see jail for rape and a few others charges with the dude who drugs his wife. No means not even if you drug me. Shaking my head.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
OMG WannaTry! That guy is setting his wife up for gang rape! And while some of we ladies are totally into being the center of attention of a horde of horny hotdogs, this woman is obviously NOT into it, he KNOWS she's not, and he'd do that to her?! I see a big D in their future, the one with attorney's and judges and restraining orders...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
We just had another guy email us wanting us to meet them at the local nude beach, start chatting them up and he would then invite us to their hotel/condo. Once there we would start drinking wine and he would slip his wife a Valium. We'd then all have sex. He claimed that slipping her a Valium was the only way he could get her to swap or have group sex.

WTF??!?!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
We just had another guy email us wanting us to meet them at the local nude beach, start chatting them up and he would then invite us to their hotel/condo. Once there we would start drinking wine and he would slip his wife a Valium. We'd then all have sex. He claimed that slipping her a Valium was the only way he could get her to swap or have group sex.

WTF??!?!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
Sounds not much like a seduction, but like an ambush.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Wanna and anyone else ho gets these offers... I completely agree with los.

Danger, danger Will Robinson....!

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
You made the right choice by distancing yourself from that BS. It's more common on CL than SLS yet we still see it here as well. You can be sure that it's a dude with a wife that has no interest in the lifestyle but he thinks he can "turn" her. Stay far away from that s&*t at all cost. D R A M A!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
We don't get many emails from people (on this site or others), but for whatever reason, recently we have gotten several emails from different people (mainly visitors) wanting to know if we'd be interested in participating in a "seduction" scenario.

Basically, what it would involve is meeting up with this couple somewhere, start chatting them up and end up in their hotel room seducing his wife who would have no prior knowledge of this.

Another scenario posed to us was us coming into a couple's hotel room, watching them have sex and then join them. We wouldn't meet the couple before hand. And the woman would be blindfolded.

I wrote all of them back saying we are not interested in playing when one of the people present doesn't know what's going on.

I was wondering if this is something that anyone else has participated in??? Apparently this is something that couples fantasize about doing when they travel???

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: The seduction scenario