The lifestyle and your relationship : Swingers Discussion 2070431031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe lifestyle and your relationship
TOPIC: The lifestyle and your relationship
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been married for 22 years and started swinging about 6 years ago. (And we will be joining the ranks of "empty nesters" this Friday!)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
I had dabbled with it at the end of my previous relationship, and p had plenty of unicorn experience by the time we met. We didn't include other people until after we had been dating for a year, though.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
lol its going to be years before our nest is empty and with an older step daughter I will have grandkids before our two are ready to leave the nest.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17749 posts)
We discovered it in our first year of empty nest-hood. That ( having a empty nest) has long since been gone in the wind. An frankly, we don't care one way or the other about the "LS" much anymore. In the true sense of the word that is and how it applies to clubs, M&G's ect.. We do however have a exceptional established play circle of trusted friends that scratch the Itch when it occurs.

These days family and grand parenting take precedence over swinging. Now having typed that--- in retro spec we both agree that we wish that we had discovered it 10 years earlier and younger

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3558 posts)
We were married for 5 years (together for 6) before we dipped our toes into the lifestyle. Hubby had a bit of experience with it with his X only when on vacation at Hedo and her pleasure only. He had told me early on in our marriage how hot he thought it would be to see me with another guy which honestly at first sort of freaked me out. I did some research, had a bit of a flirtation (with hubbys full knowledge) with a male friend of mine and it just built from there.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17749 posts)
We were MARRIED longer than some swingers on this site have been alive before we decided to try swinging!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8836 posts)
If a couple have been swingers from the moment they met, they must have met in a swing situation.

hey, Welcome to the forum experience!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We stumbled onto it fairly early in our relationship.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
Was the LS a part of your relationship from the moment you met, or was it something you decided to try out after you'd been together a while and found you enjoyed?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: The lifestyle and your relationship