The lifestyle and your relationship : Swingers Discussion 207043101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe lifestyle and your relationship
TOPIC: The lifestyle and your relationship
Created by: Pandora_Bayou
Original Starting post for this thread:
Was the LS a part of your relationship from the moment you met, or was it something you decided to try out after you'd been together a while and found you enjoyed?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been together for 20 years but have been in LS for a couple. For us it was an evolution of expanding our sexual repertoire. We went from sex in public places to videoing to a variety of toy experimentation to anal to role playing and light bondage to now. We're still trying new and different senarios. What we've had has always been great but we like the challange of making it greater.

Coeur D Alene ID

Username hidden
(100 posts)
My sweetheart and I have known each other since childhood, but we only got together fairly recently. Some years back when we ran across each other, in a conversation it came out that both of us had had crushes on each other since childhood, but ever since 'puberty' one or both of us was always involved in another relationship. We made a 'pinkie swear' that we would keep in touch, and, someday, if we both were 'relationshipless', we would get together. We finally did, and it has been like heaven. Well, over the years when we both kept in touch, we had both confessed to each other that we were somewhat not fond of monogamy, and that how every relationship we had ended up becoming stale at some point. So, we knew right away that, as a couple, being in the 'Lifestyle' was going to be part of it. Hell, we are still in the 'honeymoon' stage with each other, yet we also have been enjoying meeting and playing with other couples as well. It has been a blast!

Winter Park FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
We actually met on EHarmony, after both our spouses died. He and his late wife were in the LS. He took me down to Ft. Lauderdale for an SDC take over, and that was it! I was hooked!

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
Met in a 3-some, still together after 12 years!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7870 posts)
we were married for awhile. and when we went to the first party, it was great. but we use it as something to get away from the ordinary. whenever we have a chance, being spontaneous, or want to "get out of the box". but is not a must to play. but when we say "lets play" is all at it.

Jamaica NY

Username hidden
(876 posts)
We had been married for a couple of years before we decided, to try out the Lifestyle.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
I think for us it began early on before we gave a real thought to what some things meant or where it might go. We both had fairly conservative and conventional families.

I helped him choose clothes for dates so he would look good before we were a couple.

We tried to be a normal conventional couple but quirks surfaced through the years and we encouraged each other to discuss fantasies. We flirted with a few friends who were comfortable with that level of being adult together. We began talking about swinging a few years ago and ended up in a scene with a friend.

Then we tried again to do the conventional thing for awhile and have swung back to needing to explore who we really are and what really feels good and right for us. Here we are.

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
Sounds like you're still feeling it.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
For my wife and I, it kinda started at the Texas renaissance festival, lots of jello shots, 1.5 liter of rum and coke, and then what everyone else had. To get jello shots bobs had to be visible. Who ever heard getting junk from Jello shots. I do now. From there, we went to a Las resort live oak for my birthday and we enjoyed ourselves. Did have sex with no one yet but man the no clothes was fun. Meet good people and we were give great complaints since it was our first time there. After that, we decided to go to the players club in satx and it light use up like a fire and the foam party that they had 2weeks later, baked that cake. Wife and I have talked on what could happen to either and she felt ok with it. So sooner or later, we want to meet someone and see how far we can get.

New Braunfels TX

Username hidden
(78 posts)
We are possibly going to a ls bday party at Club Mystique next month. We have not decided if we are going to attend that or just party with our friends here in SM. I am pondering it. I don't know, I have not pulled out the slut wear in some time so i may go just so I can dance in my Hot Topic clothes and not get the "oh no that bitch didn't" look hahahahaha. I dunno. One day perhaps we will find "that couple" and it will be sexually fun and exhilerating. To date we have not found them. You never know though. I'm not holding my breath though haha.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: The lifestyle and your relationship