The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time : Swingers Discussion 2078251041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time
TOPIC: The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 48 of 48 
User Details are only visible to members.
We realize that when it's for sex, sometimes expense and time are of little concern. But what about the bad effect of burning fossil fuel? Why not fuck locally? Or if you travel, have more reasons to travel.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Damn LM, the best I ever got was a guy offered to validate my parking ticket while I was in the hotel with his wife.

JK but if anyone wants to send a private jet for me, feel free!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
Speaking of private jets, I was fortunate enough to meet a couple who does send a jet and car to get me. I definitely makes the 2+ hour flight not seem like too much of a distance :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Do you have a hard limit as to how far you're willing to travel away from your home-port to meet people you've connected with from here or otherwise, and why?"

I dunno....I know that alot of people say that all of the good people live somewhere else...then I think if everything thinks the same thing there must be good people in the same location, not realizing it. Fuck if I know haha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I want to borrow cincy's private jet! for us its usually childcare that gets in the way. For example I could have met some sls friends friday but because I didn't have someone to watch the girls when they got home from school I would have only been there about an hour....:(

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I wouldn't go all that far for just sex but I would (and have) gone to great lengths to meet sls friends. I'd love a private jet with a hot pilot to make that easier.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4028 posts)
there was actually a post in the open forums about this a bit ago. Because of all we having going on here it is hard for us to travel just to meet people. However if we are going somewhere for fun...say FL, TX or New Orleans we will meet up with forum friends if we can.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
So the topic has come up (at least for me) about traveling to meet up with other couples and singles. I travel a lot for work so it's not strange for me to think I could be in any town in the US next week. But as a couple (vacations withstanding) it seems like it could get a bit more challenging.

Do you have a hard limit as to how far you're willing to travel away from your home-port to meet people you've connected with from here or otherwise, and why?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 48 of 48 
TOPIC: The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time