The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time : Swingers Discussion 2078251031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time
TOPIC: The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Luvr, if we ever meet... I'm telling you right now, I am no where near that well off."

Gwen, we will meet, and I know that 99% of us are not that well off. LOL. Its ironic, in that I am used to flying first class, and having first class accommodations, however, a private jet, and staff to assist you with everything is on another level. :-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Luvr, if we ever meet... I'm telling you right now, I am no where near that well off.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
We live on an island. With a few exceptions, 1 hour is the farthest we drive to go anywhere. Ww're thinking of going to Oahu and checking out one of the parties there.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
"Damn LM, the best I ever got was a guy offered to validate my parking ticket while I was in the hotel with his wife. "

LOL NAN, Good one.

The collateral benefits from being a regular to this couple with extraordinary means is that you get referred to their friends, other couples with extraordinary means. I do anticipate meeting them shortly.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
I will also say I got an offer to go to Cabo and to Hedo with a very special SM. Which I would do if I could figure out how the hell to explain my being gone to everyone other then hubby. Hubby would love for me to go.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
Shelly - feel free to send Jay here. I'll waive my "drive time limit " to enjoy him.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"Why not fuck locally? "

~lack of attractive candidates with chemistry? And because I like to travel.

THIS! A thousand times this!

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
"Why not fuck locally? "

lack of attractive candidates with chemistry? And because I like to travel.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
haha holly thats some good dick. I bitch if Jay wants to fuck and I have to walk into the bedroom im like are you fucking kidding me im watching tv. dont you have 2 hands, 8 fingers and 2 thumbs? Sit on your hand, then its numb and you think someone else is doing it.

yeah, my patience is that short lately hahaha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
My main FWB has been with a couple for years and they fly in from 6 states away to pick him up. They own their own plane and she is the pilot. That kind of decadence just blows my mind! Of course Im the kind of lady who turns men down if they need to drive an hour! Lol. I tell them that there has to be pussy closer to home.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 48   End
TOPIC: The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time