The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time : Swingers Discussion 2078251021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time
TOPIC: The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not to muddy the waters for you Bridge but Don't forget the sweet and lovely TotalBabe is a mere 5 hours from you.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Gwen, yes he is a great guy but I totally understand how time flies when knowing someone specially if you get along well. I have a couple guy friends that I have have known for that long also and have never met, yet...LOL

Worthington MN
Username hidden
(387 posts)
I've been forum friends with LuvrMan for 2 years... we've just never got together. Sad, huh? He is a great guy!

And BT, I've had a 20 min drive take 3 hours... called stuck in traffic on I5! Uhh! ;-) I've never had to go thru an evacuation, and pray I don't ever have to. If you are ever out on my coast again... let me know :-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Gwen, I flew all the way from MN to meet Luvrman in August. I first emailed him in May and we hit it off. We had alot of fun hanging out and I met some great people while out there. It was all so great that im going back in October and in January we are going to Hedo II together. :)

Worthington MN
Username hidden
(387 posts)
Gwen, the funny thing is, growing up in the northeast, an hour's drive, say, into Boston, was a big deal. I didn't learn to appreciate distance driving until I lived on your coast in the early-mid 90's. Trips from O.C. to Vegas, Scottsdale, SF, Tahoe...They broke my car travel cherry.

These last few years, car travel has meant multi-hour evacuations. A few years ago, it was 20 hours in my car to get to Montgomery, AL during Gustav. It should have been a 6 hr trip!

So, when time's not a consideration, traveling a substantial distance to spend time with someone I've met on-line, where there seems to be great chemistry, and mutual attraction, seems to be a no-brainer.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(8054 posts)
"Damn, I cant stand more than a 3 hour drive..."

Well, Gwen, that puts you at my front door! ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12205 posts)
Damn, I cant stand more than a 3 hour drive, and thats when we are going on vacation. I really wish they would get those transporters invented ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Ok. So, now, a 12 hour drive isn't out of the question. Especially if dinner is on the docket. Leave the dessert in my hands.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(8054 posts)
"Luvrman- You are Mr. livewire's hero. Please spill the beans and tell us your secret to success."

Livewire,

Well, that's very flattering.. ty. I'm not sure of which success you're referring to, maybe reading my certs? LOL , but I'm just being me. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12205 posts)
As of now, a 5 - 10 hour drive isn't out of the question.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(8054 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 48   End
TOPIC: The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time