The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time : Swingers Discussion 207825
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time
TOPIC: The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time
Created by: Pandora_Bayou
Original Starting post for this thread:
So the topic has come up (at least for me) about traveling to meet up with other couples and singles. I travel a lot for work so it's not strange for me to think I could be in any town in the US next week. But as a couple (vacations withstanding) it seems like it could get a bit more challenging.

Do you have a hard limit as to how far you're willing to travel away from your home-port to meet people you've connected with from here or otherwise, and why?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, TB, I'll be just a short 6 hrs away from you in Nov 9 and 10, before I board the Freedom of the Seas Cruise. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Sounds like a party at TB's. I'm in. And I'll bring my camera.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
would definitely go 1,223 miles.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
The second box was for you and Livewire to share.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8710 posts)
5 hrs to PCB. I'm leaving now. Look for me on the beach. I'll be the guy with the two cases of Wheaties and case of water.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8710 posts)
All night, Livewire. Well, up to 10 hours at this point.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8710 posts)
As a couple we have gone on some pretty long trips to a few events, and houseparties. But, we flew in his plane and it made the trip half the fun :)~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2222 posts)
I'm slipping, people. The delectable Mr. Bridge offered my shoes and his body and skipped over it.

Bridge- I'm here and barefoot and waiting patiently for you and some shoes. I'm partial to boots of the designer ilk.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4049 posts)
The OP asked how far we'd go "for a good time". We'd have a good time with some folks here, even if it were only talking. My "30 miles" was a rough edge of what we're comfortable with to meet someone we don't know.

I'm jaded by living in the mountains, where 30 miles means an hour or more of driving. It's scenic in the daytime, but it may be torture at night.

Spending more time in the car than in pleasant interaction, I start to feel badly about the use of my time. Especially if it takes away from others' time.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Getting back on-topic.... "Baby I'd drive all night, just to buy you some shoe and to taste your tender charms..." "

that is an orgasm inducing statement right there...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
TOPIC: The distances you'll go, as a couple, for a good time