The Art of Flirting : Swingers Discussion 2111681092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe Art of Flirting
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   92 to 101 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think I could flirt to save my life..When meeting people it takes alot for me to actually warm up and speak. I am a sit back and watch and enjoy..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(982 posts)
I'm a flirt. But I don't JUST flirt. I can never flirt with people that I find unattractive. Whether in the forums, or face-to-face. I don't know how people flirt with just anyone regardless of attraction, it's just not in my make up. To me it gives off an impression of someone who's desperately in-discriminant.

Being friendly, smiling, joking, warm does not equate to flirting, to me at least.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Confessions of a shameless flirt... I like to think that I flirt only with those who've piqued my interest, but banter and joke around (cut up?) with most others. Well, at least I hope that's the perception. I think that living too close to the base of the volcano slants my view on things and expands what I find funny most of the time.

To the OP, yes, what Nic said. Relax and have fun. Sorry, I'm devoid of original thought right now.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7663 posts)
There are many levels of flirting, just as there are many levels of attraction. I flirt in here with a lot of people and just enjoy the banter and then there are others who I will reach out to if I think we could have fun together. I suppose the same is true in a club setting, I am always smiling and (I hope) approachable but that doesn't mean I will play with anyone who takes notice. Once again, there are subtle clues like prolonged eye contact and light touches to the forearm.

Relax and have fun, no one has the perfect retort for every comment and we all think of the a better line after we walk away. Just remember it for the next time.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
twonluv69, thank you very much! You (your wife?) are quite lovely yourself. Too bad we live so far apart.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
I do feel, and I know not everyone agrees with me, that flirting should only occur with people you're truly interested in. Parties, the fora, etc. ---------------------------------- Kat - I tend to agree with this statement. Where it's difficult sometimes is knowing if the flirting is being received in a positive way.

I flirt where my interest lies and flirt back where there I feel there is some potential for friendship or possibly more.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
takes one to know one ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
Yes PG, yes you are.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'm a huge flirt. Both here in the forums and in everyday life.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   92 to 101 of 115   End
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting