The Art of Flirting : Swingers Discussion 2111681072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe Art of Flirting
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   72 to 81 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I laughed at the 3 second thing too.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"By the way ladies don't bother putting anything in my drink. I'm a done deal"

Classic! And I love how you leave us wondering which of you were charmed out your thong. Yet another "art of the flirt" is to leave something to the imagination.

You are a natural flirt, and tease Mrs. Sav.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'm a sarcastic flirt if there is such a thing and do not respond well to "canned" flirting at all. I simply get that blah blah blah look on my face when I sense the objective is to "flirt" , lacks sincerity and is so predictable I know what will come out of your mouth before you've said it. I am a friendly person but not really a flirt and I simply can not "flirt" with someone who holds no interest....I can be charming, funny and open but not flirty. I am quickly bored by "The Line" and will either call you out on it or lose interest in your immediately if I feel you are feeding me one. I am drawn to a quick mind, a person who can twist words playfully and cleverly. I genuinely appreciate a person who can laugh at themselves quicker than laughing at others. A battle of wits?...game on for me . I simply adore that "last word" moment when one or the other says something so funny, off cuff or so dead on that one is left speechless. Tell me I'm the sexiest women you've ever met (blah blah blah) or any of the "lines" so many women long to hear/ men over use and all I hear is Charlie Browns teacher "Wanh, wanh, wanh,wuh-wahn, wahn." Want to capture my attention than be funny, be sincere ,be natural, be reactive , be clever. Anything else reminds me of the bar closing scene at a meat market " hey, how about you, will you go home with me ?"

One of my favorite funny flirts that immediately captured my attention happened in a multilevel huge bar in Chicago. A complete stranger came up to my girl friend and I and set his drink down between us ans asked if we'd "watch" his drink while he used the restroom. He walked about 3 feet away, turned and said " By the way ladies don't bother putting anything in my drink. I'm a done deal" and proceeded to walk away leaving us laughing. When he returned we spent the rest of the night dancing and laughing with him and one of us was charmed right out of her thong. Granted humor doesn't work on all ~ shrug Find what works for you or on you and stick to it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
Great post and I really enjoyed what everyone has to say! my husband and I are pretty new to swinging and at the first couple meets I just felt at a loss of how to flirt and felt a little awkward because it is soooo different from what were used to. How do you take casual talk to the next level? It's like dating and we haven't dated in 12 years! But anyway, I feel more comfortable with it now, and can hold that sexy 3 second eye contact, but still am better at flirting with guys rather than the girls I'm interested in. I feel that learning the art of flirting all over again is just another reason of the many of why I love swinging.

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Thanks nolafun6969, we've never heard of the 3-sec rule (hence the reason we're not so good at flirting) but it does make sense! We'll have to try it... soon!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
For those that don't like to approach people don't forget the three second rule..get in the person line of site and make eye contact if the person holds eye contact with u for 3sec they have a attraction to u also give them a smile and maby a little wink that will leave the door open for them to approach u.. If they don't approach u directly they will find a way to do it indirectly...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
It's easy to get into a comfortable place (rut) with your mate and others; especially if you don't do a regular "date" night and you're kind of new to meeting new people- lifestyle or not.

A couple months back I stared to notice how great my wife was at the social aspects of it (of course her being hot helps whether or not she realizes her hotness) and that I could use some brusing up. Two things have been helpful lately- a book called, "How to win friends and influence people" and lots of videos on youtube (search the wing girls for a series of them on flirting).

The book discusses the value of being sincerely interested in other people and shows some nice applied examples. Sure, every once in a while, "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" might work but surely that's the exception and not the rule.

The videos on youtube are cool and interesting. They discuss fun ways to be flirty-guy and not creepy-dude. They also teach how to read some signs people give when they are diggin you and some they show when they are not.

Tonight we are going to our first large meet and greet with a new group. So many happy faces in the profiles, an awesome venue- time for a new chapter of fun. :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
We definitely agree!!! ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Starrynights22, you're a very lovely lady yourself!!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Example of a dry witless Drone with the inability to flirt directly below.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   72 to 81 of 115   End
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting