The Art of Flirting : Swingers Discussion 2111681021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe Art of Flirting
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Flirting is something I feel I fail at.

I don't think I approach it the same way others do and perhaps don't appreciate what makes other women feel good.

My husband and I have decided to be wild and check out a club. One of my concerns is that I won't mesh well and we won't walk away having felt it was worth the experience.

I am sure there are others out there who are uncertain in different personality and skill areas. That makes us human.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Mr.Sleepy would like to take a flirting class with Ms.Wanna

Cary NC
Username hidden
(439 posts)
@toptim - Overly busy with family and business stuff this month. :(

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
What's wrong with this month?

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
@curt - Aww. Thank you. Here's a pic for you. LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
@outdoors - For the last couple we met, maybe that was the case as they were dressed to meet us in whatever they wore that day. It looked like they had just come from grocery shopping, getting the car washed, etc. Meanwhile, hubby and were dressed for a casual, but nice evening out.

I admit that I probably overdress for things. Hubby claims I have a closet full of work clothes and "little black dresses". Not much in between! LOL But when meeting up with a couple, I am going to dress in whatever makes ME feel sexy and confident. And that's not in shorts and a t-shirt.

I know all this probably makes me sound like I'm fishing for compliments. I'm not. I'm actually really frustrated by this and would love to know what is going thru their heads.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
@toptim - Wow! You should totally come and see Maui. We've had rain so the waterfalls are amazing right now.

However...this entire month is not any good for hubby and I. :(

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
Wanna,

May I touch your breasts? you are so beautiful.

Curt

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
WannaTry, like many here, I find it almost inconceivable that just about any man would not be drawn into a flirtathon with you. So please believe my sincerity in trying to understand this, hoping to lend some insight.

Do most people who live on or visit your island dress casually? When they first see you, are you dressed to kill? Maybe this is just intimidating. Imagine showing up at a party as the one who's dressed casually.

I expect Hawaii to be inhabited by girls in flowers and grass skirts, men in shorts and flowery shirts. I might not even pack any clothes I don't expect to need. I also expect you'd look just as luscious in the most comfortable thing you own. Maybe it's time to browse your pictures.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
WannaTry808, I have a free day on the 22nd and 26th. I was thinking about island hopping on one of those days. Maybe I visit Maui?

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 115   End
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting