Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started The Art of Flirting
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It was fun, although I would've had more fun if I could've met you while I was there.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Aw. Sorry Toptim. :)

Did you have a nice time in Hawaii??

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
I offered to help you practice when I was on the islands....

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
@MrSleepy - Sure thing! I need LOTS of practice. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
Thank you! I love sexy lingerie, & we've had a couple of pic parties.....sexy fun!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty, I love your pictures. Definitely classy; some of them have a little look of the burlesque.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Newtothescene, welcome to SLS! We're practically neighbors! I noticed on your profile that you're planning to attend a club that we go to often. Just for some reassurance, it's our favorite! Everyone is extremely friendly & inviting, but never pushy. You have a great outlook & are starting out slow, which is a good plan. Maybe we'll see you there! Beth

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Bridge,

We have agreed this is a life experience. Something to say, "yeah, we did that." We have already agreed that sex does not happen on a first meet even at this club event. That removes some pressure for that off the table and becomes more a enjoy a wild time and see how it feels time.

For me though, I didn't do the typical dating thing before marriage. Much of what we embark on now feels a lot like things I do not have a lot of experience with.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Hi Newtothescene,

Definitely check out the club. If you go in with an open mind and little to no expectations, I'll bet you'll both have a good time and maybe walk away with some new insights.

I started out as part of a couple, where both of us were newbies and think we both learned a lot simply from talking to people in our local clubs. We never had any expectations of playing with anyone. So, there wasn't that tension while we were chatting, or that disappointment because we didn't hook up with any couples or singles.

Have fun.

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8983 posts)
Flirting is something I feel I fail at.

I don't think I approach it the same way others do and perhaps don't appreciate what makes other women feel good.

My husband and I have decided to be wild and check out a club. One of my concerns is that I won't mesh well and we won't walk away having felt it was worth the experience.

I am sure there are others out there who are uncertain in different personality and skill areas. That makes us human.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 115   End
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting