The Art of Flirting : Swingers Discussion 21116810111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe Art of Flirting
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   111 to 119 of 119 
User Details are only visible to members.
"You may keep me from ever being happy, but you're never gonna stop me from having fun." -- Ani DiFranco

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Thank you for the plug Rdy."

Not how I roll.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
R123, are you just flirting with the idea of flirting in public? Or are you seriously talking about doing some serious talking?

I'm not in my fittest form right now, so your sharp wit may slay me, or drop me to my knees. Here: youtube.c om/watch?v=vVg7mtgEqGY

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Thank you for the plug Rdy. lol

Flirting in a public forum is just a matter of a clever turn of phrase...and timing. In person? Start simple. Remind each other to smile. Talk to each other and smile and laugh. Remind each other of something funny or sexy that happened to you and laugh out loud. People are naturally attracted to fun people. You don't have to walk up and introduce yourself if you are too shy, but be open to people approaching you. Be aware of who is watching you and make eye contact, if you like what you see, smile! Body language is just as important. Keep your head up and your body "open". Don't stand facing each other with heads down and arms crossed or at your side. Stand at slight open angle as if waiting for a friend to join the conversation. And SMILE!

Yes there is much, much more to it but trust me, at every club or party I attend, I find the easiest way to start a conversation is to be friendly and approachable. Try it!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
You sound like us lost_j1, we're not good @ breaking the ice but once it is broken we're good to go! Humility is more of our style, but unfortunately most folks mistake us being respectful for dis-interest!

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(158 posts)
ugh. I admit, I suck. If I know you and I am comfortable with you, I am a good flirt. If I do not know you forget about it hahahahaha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
'Shameless flirting' may not fly with a lot of people. Humility will bring you a different set of encounters. Find your style.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It's a combination of practice and natural talent.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1367 posts)
The two of us grew up very shy and although we have a good rapport with one another individually we are oblivious to people flirting with us. Unfortunately, for personal reasons (careers & family) we can no longer attend lifestyle events but would love to go some place where we can practice a little harmless flirting and maybe (a BIG maybe) folks will flirt with us as well. So I guess our question is this "how do we get better at flirting?"

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(158 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   111 to 119 of 119 
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting