The Art of Flirting : Swingers Discussion 2111681081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe Art of Flirting
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Example of a dry witless Drone with the inability to flirt directly below.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
"Jane says flirting has a basis in humor. I say it has a basis in truth. "

And I say humor has a basis in truth. So there you go. Triangulation.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We've been following this thread for several days. We wanted to contribute but couldn't figure out how.

NEVERTHELESS Jane says flirting has a basis in humor. I say it has a basis in truth. We both say that within the lifestyle, there is very often (not always) a sexual innuendo or implication. Both of us are insatiable flirts. Gotta reconcile your self to the fact that some percentage of your flirtatious comments will fall on deaf ears. Some will be completely misunderstood. You must press on and don't let the bombs push you back into a shy hiding place. Google an article or two and practice on each other. We flirt with each other all the time.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
Thanks, Kat! You have some gorgeous photos yourself! :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
It'sbeen........I am an HUGE fan of flirting!!!! Love to go out in public & turn heads! However, I agree with your statement.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Ya know, maybe it's the cynic in me, maybe it's the abundance of Christmas ale I've consumed tonight, but like most great art forms, sometimes they become commercialized and over used.

Just Sayin...

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
There's an art to flirtation, and I am absolutely a fan. From the suggestive looks to engaging conversation, I consider myself both a student and mentor.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
There is a look between two people that can be smoldering, not sure if that's considered flirting. I think when you can genuinely tease and joke around, with a bit of touching, eye contact, innuendo, etc., then yes, that's flirting. And I won't touch a person I'm not attracted to, just that casual touch on the arm or whatever, no. And even the flirting doesn't mean I want to have sex w/ you, necessarily, it's just flirting. But when I do want to have sex with you? I'm easy to read on that one, and very serious about it. You'll know. G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
Flirting??? NO....not me. ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Folks will remember a sexy look or smile LOOOONG after they've forgotten what you've said! *

Not everyone is the same. You can have the best body language when it comes to flirting, but if there is nothing sexy, intelligent or wise leaving your mouth, I'll never remember you. I believe that good flirts are smart and very witty. If the only flirting that you're doing is making eyes at me, smiling and doing some sort of flirting with your body, there are many people out there, that will simply move on.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 115   End
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting