The Art of Flirting : Swingers Discussion 2111681061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThe Art of Flirting
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That sounds like a superhero duo.

MAN-WHORE AND ASSHAT TO THE RESCUE!

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Nah, not really. He's a man-whore and I'm an asshat.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7662 posts)
LOL you guys are hilarious!

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Like some kind of fornicating Medusa, but you don't turn to stone. You jump the bone.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7662 posts)
Must...not...make...eye...contact....

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
NIC,

I am sure he did and trust I knew it was a well played line. The point is it was funny TO ME but surely would have been poorly received which makes me appreciate it all the more. I'll take a canned line that is so obviously canned but funny over some dude who thinks he is so clever I can't see through his lame attempt at flirting and thinks for one second I am "flattered" by his overboard comments.

I used to have a friend who could find redemption in the drunk skanky loser at the end of the bar by nights end IF he paid attention to her and complimented her "beauty" . You don't get more appealing because YOU like me, you get more appealing because I LIKE you . Only once I determine I LIKE you do I even stop to ponder or hope you like me.....meaning your words of flattery are completely meaningless and generate nothing more than a simple "thank you" ya ok so Im a bitch like that.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
"I agree with Nic that Mrs Sav is enticing just because she's open about who she is."

LOL...I gave up pretense long ago for myself and detest it in others. Either I adore you completely as you are or I gladly accept we are not meant to be friends, lovers or playmates.

" You've got to love me for who I am, for simply being me. Don't love me for what you pretend or hope that I would be. And if you're only using me to feed your fantasy, you're really not in love so let me go I must be free. " lyrics from a song I used to sing to myself to remind myself of who I was and to either accept or reject people based solely on the fact that I could comfortably live with their flaws and they with mine....with no thought, hint or suggestion they should change anything about themselves to suit me or change myself to suit them.

Don't "flirt " with me , be yourself. That is the greatest compliment to me. My gift and my curse ........ I am exactly as you see me and admire, respect and draw to people I perceive to be the same way. Like all "art" flirting takes many forms I prefer abstracts and watercolors that hint at what lies within.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
Let's face it, the best flirting we ever do happens spontaneously because there is a mutual attraction and so whatever you are doing is "working". Some try to replicate that and it comes off as "canned" but we can all learn from each experience. Yes, a little prolonged eye contact is provocative, IF there is interest on the other end. Otherwise you just look like a perv. lol

To go back to Mrs. Sav's story, you can bet damn well that guy used that line again, because it worked!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I agree with Nic that Mrs Sav is enticing just because she's open about who she is. Not because she's consciously flirting. Flirting as a facade is actually a huge turn-off. Salesmen and other mendicants may perfect the art of eye contact, but it's just a part of their pitch. Real seduction has nothing to do with deliberate titillation; it's about mutual desire.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Thank you , I find flirting, intelligence and sexiness and most of what I think are the "attractive" qualities one can possess are best served subtly and with a hint of mystery...... whether I am giving or receiving. The only thing I want "in my face" are things I chose to put there. Unless it is humor......bring it on !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 115   End
TOPIC: The Art of Flirting