That first meeting : Swingers Discussion 2138261021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThat first meeting
TOPIC: That first meeting
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 22 of 22 
User Details are only visible to members.
Dont blame you for being upset at all!!! When the wife and i go out to meet someone for the firsst time we always dress to impress. Even if we have no intentions to play at all we like to look good. This is like a date for us as well and we like to look good for each other at least. Some people show up looking like slobs which tells us they have no respect for themselves at all. Even on a casual date we dress decently and take the time to bath brush and look presentable. Good luck in your search.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Last night hubby and I had yet another "lame" meeting with a couple.

The fact that there was no attraction is not a problem. They were nice people. And it was nice to get dressed up and get out of the house.

The thing that is starting to really *BUG* me about these meetings we keep having with people is that it seems like these other couples don't take the meeting seriously. Hubby and I take the time and make sure we are well dressed, well groomed and try very hard to present ourselves the best we can. This lifestyle is based on "looks", so we try to do the best with what we've got.

This other couple shows up in what looks like they had been wearing all day to go to the grocery store, shuttle kids back and forth, etc. No effort to look nice. I don't think they even brushed their hair!

WTH?!??! I'm getting so tired of this. Is this how it is for all of you??? Are *WE* taking this first meeting thing too seriously??? We weren't meeting at a black-tie event, but I kinda wish the other guy would have worn a clean t-shirt at least!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 22 of 22 
TOPIC: That first meeting