Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started That's fucking Annoying !
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When we lived in Atlanta my parents decided they wanted to buy a farm that had some kind of "crop" to pay the mortgage though they both would continue their jobs in the city. They started looking at chicken farms north of the city and were debating the pros and cons of each kind. If I recall correctly there were three different kinds - chicks, young chickens, and laying hens. You kept them for various lengths of time and had different profit potential. They decided that the young chickens made the most sense for them and were in the process of negotiating on a farm when the Sellers suggested they come that night to witness a pick up. Its been years and my Mom still has a strong reaction to what she called "the chicken holocaust." Needless to say, they didn't buy a chicken farm.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Hey, Rdy, good to see you here again!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9185 posts)
While we were away on vacation, our cat was housed with our daughter, in her apartment in the city. Apparently he didn't care for his living conditions or my daughter's cat, and showed his distaste by going into her closet and peeing on her boots! Damn cat, now I have to replace the f-ing boots. That's fucking annoying!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9185 posts)
Now that we are living in the burbs of Atlanta and off the mountain top we seldom see or smell chickens. But it was a culture shock to see those chicken trucks when we first got here and up there 7 years ago. Tyson is a big employer here and you can go to the plants and buy chicken bulk like I couild in Florida with seafood. I've never gone just can't even think about it for the yuck factor.

Staying on topic, fresh seafood inland in Ga. is ex$penive as hell and kinda hard to find.. That's fucking annoying.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
FF, I understand that the mammoth commercial pig farms put out some major league olfactory offense, too.

Chickens....You reminded me of another tale. Post-K, as some call it down here, maybe a year after the storm, I agreed to help a good friend and her beau wi their move to Greenville, SC. As soon as we pulled out of N.O. The a/c died. No biggie. We bought a bag of ice, put it on the rubber floor of the cab and turned on the fan. That and the open windows made a good portion of the trip bearable. The Chickens?...OK. So, we hit the GA border and get stuck in a "Construction- Next 7 Miles" zone. Again, no biggie. Music's on, enjoying good conversation...So, in the middle of the stop and go, up the on ramp comes a big, open, live chicken truck, which proceeds to pull on right in front of us. Oy, the stench! By that 7 mile marker, our eyes were watering and we were laughing hysterically, but to stay on topic, it WAS fucking annoying!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8722 posts)
BT........That was one funny post. I enjoyed reading it. Chicken farms are what we have up here in the rural areas and lots of them. The stench is unbelievable and covers a good 10 mile square radius when they clean them out.

Door to door solicitors, had a kid knock on the door last nite around 8pm selling magazines. Anyone not invited coming to the front door,,,,that's fucking annoying.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I once drove an inland freeway in central CA at night...can't remember the route/#, pitch black on either side of the road. Suddenly the car was filled with a stench like nothing I've ever smelled in my life. I can only describe it as what it must be like living in a cow's rectum. After getting through the area, I pulled over at a rest stop, opened a bottle of coca cola and snorted it to clear the smell out of my sinuses. I swear, it was the only time in my life I've ever snorted coke. ...Now, that smell? THAT was fucking annoying.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8722 posts)
Our neighborhood has a well-established and active mink farm nearby. It is very annoying when the wind is out of the southwest, blowing the stench of poop directly to our house and our hot tub! Luckily, this doesn't happen very often.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9185 posts)
I love storms. Even tornadoes I have stood and watched them go by. The destruction they cause can be incredible but there is something so energizing about standing there while the wind is blowing wildly and usually the sky is freaky looking. Makes me horny.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Growing up in New England, we had Nor'easters. Snowstorms that could dump feet of snow on you in hours. You always got the warning though and all of the stores would run out of bread, milk, and eggs. Here, we get the warning and we go to the Quarter to drink! Tornadoes scare the crap out of me...for the reason you mentioned.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8722 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 187   End
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !