That's fucking Annoying ! : Swingers Discussion 2044001081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThat's fucking Annoying !
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 184   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Being easily distracted, it's so annoying when someone lights up his cell phone during a movie. My eyes go automatically to the light.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
When I cant get it up...

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
When myself or someone else deletes and reposts for spelling or any other reason to a subscribed thread. For some fucking annoying reason I catch my typo's more often after hitting the post button then before.

To any subscrbed thread readerships that I happen to post in "my bad" and..... .Sorry in advance for the fucking annoyance if both posts show up in your notifications.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Diesel Viker jeans for $400 that's whats annoying...

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Holly, your chicken tale was a very amusing read. I can so relate having seen the live chicken semi's on the road heading to the processing plant. I can't fathom what the crime scene at the farm was like loading them up let alone their housing.

Our Bull Dawg puppy's teenage testosterone fueled morning he wants to play energy. Cute as hell, but annoying as fuck ;)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
in NYC everything has to be on the go. why the fuck tourist stand on line for 10 minutes and when they get to the register they still dont know WTF they want. move it.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
I had a package rush shipped which I hate to do anyway. UPS says it was delivered to my front door at 5:51p.m. yesterday. I have walked all the way around my house and it is no where to be found. I need those t-shirts by Sunday. That's fucking annoying.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
When we lived in Atlanta my parents decided they wanted to buy a farm that had some kind of "crop" to pay the mortgage though they both would continue their jobs in the city. They started looking at chicken farms north of the city and were debating the pros and cons of each kind. If I recall correctly there were three different kinds - chicks, young chickens, and laying hens. You kept them for various lengths of time and had different profit potential. They decided that the young chickens made the most sense for them and were in the process of negotiating on a farm when the Sellers suggested they come that night to witness a pick up. Its been years and my Mom still has a strong reaction to what she called "the chicken holocaust." Needless to say, they didn't buy a chicken farm.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Hey, Rdy, good to see you here again!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9061 posts)
While we were away on vacation, our cat was housed with our daughter, in her apartment in the city. Apparently he didn't care for his living conditions or my daughter's cat, and showed his distaste by going into her closet and peeing on her boots! Damn cat, now I have to replace the f-ing boots. That's fucking annoying!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9061 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 184   End
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !