Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started That's fucking Annoying !
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 188   End
User Details are only visible to members.
not only gas prices are totally out of control, but cant fucking stand people who instead of pumping gas, go and get the paper, coffee, talk shit with the attendant and theeeeen pump the fucking gas. that is fucking annoying.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
having, okay I understand. I do not know what to suggest on that. I hate women that cackle. We have one that goes to Jacks and she has the loudest, most annoying cackle laugh. It sounds like a fucking wounded hyena!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
ugh. im sorry, but i have to vent this here because I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings on fb. seeing someone suffer with disease is a tragic and awful thing...and my heart goes out to all of them. However, when I see someone making money off of their disease...it makes me nuts. I am so sorry that they suffer. But when I see them unabashedly insinuating that people should send them money because they cannot get disability...when I know their family takes care of them and they have Medicaid through their state...it just fucking makes me frustrated. Forgive me if I am wrong..but ahhh it bothers me.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
having they may be nervous. Alot of people laugh when they are nervous, esp. if it is their first time.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Being easily distracted, it's so annoying when someone lights up his cell phone during a movie. My eyes go automatically to the light.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
When I cant get it up...

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
When myself or someone else deletes and reposts for spelling or any other reason to a subscribed thread. For some fucking annoying reason I catch my typo's more often after hitting the post button then before.

To any subscrbed thread readerships that I happen to post in "my bad" and..... .Sorry in advance for the fucking annoyance if both posts show up in your notifications.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Diesel Viker jeans for $400 that's whats annoying...

New York NY
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Holly, your chicken tale was a very amusing read. I can so relate having seen the live chicken semi's on the road heading to the processing plant. I can't fathom what the crime scene at the farm was like loading them up let alone their housing.

Our Bull Dawg puppy's teenage testosterone fueled morning he wants to play energy. Cute as hell, but annoying as fuck ;)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
in NYC everything has to be on the go. why the fuck tourist stand on line for 10 minutes and when they get to the register they still dont know WTF they want. move it.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 188   End
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !