Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started That's fucking Annoying !
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 188   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pandora, When I bought those pants without trying them on I had no idea those little 1/2 inch letters would turn into a giant billboard with 6 inch letters ................who knew that one size fits all didn't mean MY ASS ! ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
LOL Nic, sometimes I wonder too how these people find our profile. If they're lurking I will say it again ......DUMB ASS ! Never ask to see a strangers photos without providing your own. Now granted had they opened our pics I'd still not have bothered. As you said we have an (over) abundance of public photos and the only reason to see our faces is if we plan to meet or you happen to be a friend already.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
BIG BOLD LETTERING across the ass of women's clothing.

And its not because it's not a little hot, but because I never know if the wearer is going to be 30 or 13 when she turns around...

~Bayou

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
So do you suppose these are people for are lurking in the forums? How else would they stumble across a profile 1800 miles away?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
It's kinda funny, like what do they think they're going to see in my privates. They'd be soo disappointed to see that they merely have faces attached. We simply do not have any graphic photos anywhere on the net. Call me a prude but I prefer subtle over graphic . If he simply wants to jerk off what difference does it make what I look like ? His reference of his "wife" wanting to see them is really down right funny. By the way he did mention she is pretty unsure about this whole swinging thing and merely just wanted to explore her options. I don't think living 1800 miles away would make me an "option" lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
That is freakin hilarious considering you have 156 PUBLIC pics.

Sorry, don't mean to laugh at your annoyance. That is a true dumbass!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
Fucking annoying!!!! Again today we get an email from some new "couple" on the other side of the planet with zero pictures and bare minimum profile asking us to open our private gallery. So I write back "You're kidding write ? " I explain that we have over a 100 photos to their 0 and will not being opening any more. Not 5 minutes later we get an ass chewing on how rude swingers are , their new here and his was is turned on by my photos and SHE wanted to see more. Oh and he'd be happy to send me pics via text if only I'd give him a phone number and reconsider opening our galleries. Seriously ?????? Dumb Ass ! If you have no photos to share, you're out of your god damn mind thinking we're going to show you more.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Thanks M, I will do that but I am just stunned that a bank would refuse CASH. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
Andy,

Go to the post office :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
So I need a money order to pay a ticket (annoying in itself) and go to my CU but their mainframe is down and can't generate one which is pretty annoying but that isn't the reason I am posting. I then went to a nearby bank to buy a money order with cash and they refused to issue one because I don't have an account with them. I said, "Wait, you are telling me your bank doesn't take CASH?"

"No, sorry...next"

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 188   End
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !