That's fucking Annoying ! : Swingers Discussion 2044001071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThat's fucking Annoying !
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 184   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's kinda funny, like what do they think they're going to see in my privates. They'd be soo disappointed to see that they merely have faces attached. We simply do not have any graphic photos anywhere on the net. Call me a prude but I prefer subtle over graphic . If he simply wants to jerk off what difference does it make what I look like ? His reference of his "wife" wanting to see them is really down right funny. By the way he did mention she is pretty unsure about this whole swinging thing and merely just wanted to explore her options. I don't think living 1800 miles away would make me an "option" lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5385 posts)
That is freakin hilarious considering you have 156 PUBLIC pics.

Sorry, don't mean to laugh at your annoyance. That is a true dumbass!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Fucking annoying!!!! Again today we get an email from some new "couple" on the other side of the planet with zero pictures and bare minimum profile asking us to open our private gallery. So I write back "You're kidding write ? " I explain that we have over a 100 photos to their 0 and will not being opening any more. Not 5 minutes later we get an ass chewing on how rude swingers are , their new here and his was is turned on by my photos and SHE wanted to see more. Oh and he'd be happy to send me pics via text if only I'd give him a phone number and reconsider opening our galleries. Seriously ?????? Dumb Ass ! If you have no photos to share, you're out of your god damn mind thinking we're going to show you more.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5385 posts)
Thanks M, I will do that but I am just stunned that a bank would refuse CASH. lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Andy,

Go to the post office :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
So I need a money order to pay a ticket (annoying in itself) and go to my CU but their mainframe is down and can't generate one which is pretty annoying but that isn't the reason I am posting. I then went to a nearby bank to buy a money order with cash and they refused to issue one because I don't have an account with them. I said, "Wait, you are telling me your bank doesn't take CASH?"

"No, sorry...next"

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
not only gas prices are totally out of control, but cant fucking stand people who instead of pumping gas, go and get the paper, coffee, talk shit with the attendant and theeeeen pump the fucking gas. that is fucking annoying.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
having, okay I understand. I do not know what to suggest on that. I hate women that cackle. We have one that goes to Jacks and she has the loudest, most annoying cackle laugh. It sounds like a fucking wounded hyena!!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
ugh. im sorry, but i have to vent this here because I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings on fb. seeing someone suffer with disease is a tragic and awful thing...and my heart goes out to all of them. However, when I see someone making money off of their disease...it makes me nuts. I am so sorry that they suffer. But when I see them unabashedly insinuating that people should send them money because they cannot get disability...when I know their family takes care of them and they have Medicaid through their state...it just fucking makes me frustrated. Forgive me if I am wrong..but ahhh it bothers me.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
having they may be nervous. Alot of people laugh when they are nervous, esp. if it is their first time.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 184   End
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !