That's fucking Annoying ! : Swingers Discussion 2044001061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThat's fucking Annoying !
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 184   End
User Details are only visible to members.
since you said that I opened our pics to you, I have a few of me doing pinup modeling in there. Enjoy!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
In your instance, I'll make an exception. (I have a serious 50's pin-up look fetish...)

~Bayou

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
sigh I can say I have been guilty of both the rollers and the yoga pants although not at the same time. Yoga pants because I stop on the way home from working out, or go to lunch between go rounds at the dance studio.

Rollers sometimes on show days. It takes about 14 hours to dry my hair in a wet set. I throw on a rosie the riviter scarf and a pinup type outfit and have gone out like that on occasion. Usually I get comments like "Lucy you got some splaining to do!" lol

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
I hink Mrs. Sav has a good idea for a new thread.

You might be a DUMBASS if...

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"And who the hell made it OK to wear yoga pants to anywhere and everywhere but yoga class? "

The same person who decided going out in public with rollers in your hair was perfectly acceptable, or wearing your pants so low your boxers showed, or socks with sandals. A DUMB ASS !!!!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5262 posts)
LOL! I'd comment on that, but there aren't enough public pictures of you to make a fair assessment. ;)

And who the hell made it OK to wear yoga pants to anywhere and everywhere but yoga class?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
Pandora, When I bought those pants without trying them on I had no idea those little 1/2 inch letters would turn into a giant billboard with 6 inch letters ................who knew that one size fits all didn't mean MY ASS ! ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5262 posts)
LOL Nic, sometimes I wonder too how these people find our profile. If they're lurking I will say it again ......DUMB ASS ! Never ask to see a strangers photos without providing your own. Now granted had they opened our pics I'd still not have bothered. As you said we have an (over) abundance of public photos and the only reason to see our faces is if we plan to meet or you happen to be a friend already.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5262 posts)
BIG BOLD LETTERING across the ass of women's clothing.

And its not because it's not a little hot, but because I never know if the wearer is going to be 30 or 13 when she turns around...

~Bayou

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
So do you suppose these are people for are lurking in the forums? How else would they stumble across a profile 1800 miles away?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 184   End
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !