That's fucking Annoying ! : Swingers Discussion 2044001051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThat's fucking Annoying !
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 184   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have two boxer puppies...almost completely housebroken. I have hardwood and tile floors. I'm soooo frustrated that my floors look like shit from the mud outside. There's a saying...trying to clean the house with puppies around is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos. My poor house could be spotless, but those nasty floors only stay clean for 15 seconds! Argh! I'm frustrated...

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Hi Gina, hope all finds you well -smile- my annoyance of the next 60 days will be gabby cashiers.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hush with the social hour gabbing and keep the lines moving.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
Wi and OH drivers usually know how to drive defensively! Unless they were Mr.'s mom, who never drove over 45mph. But we make allowances for little old ladies.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Gina, I thought that only happened in rural Wisconsin! (not really) ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8817 posts)
where in the world have you been???

Drivers, esp here in SA, who stop at merges and swing out in a turn lane. BEEEP!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I'm sure this post will fuel some hate mail -grin- Butt what the hell I have thick skin.

Those fucking bell ringers in front of the grocery store this time of the year. Anymore some of them are kinda smart ass's too. Call me a Scrooge but I've always hated the begging in front of the store. Being it cookie sales, sport teams uniforms , band instruments, or what ever. It's panhandling plain and simple.

** Authors disclaimer, finding the 45 days of panhandling on top of the seasonal panhandling annoying doesn't mean I need a lecture on giving. Judge not what I put in the pot, for you don't know for sure if I do or don't . Just that I find the social acceptance of planting panhandlers in front of the grocery store annoying.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
Mrs Sav, it is truly a pain in the ass so I don't do it often my hair takes forever to dry when put up in a wet set and I usually just don't have the time so fake it with hot rollers and or curling iron but the curls fall out so much faster. If it is a really important event I just have a friend who is a hair and makeup artist do it for me. For some reason when she does it the curls will stay all day and night.

thank you for the compliments pandora and yes pole is quite the workout!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
Hubba hubba hubba! I love the look PG! I really don't know what it is, but I just can't get enough of that wonderful cheesecake stuff. WOW!!!

Nice moves on the pole too! My lovely (and she IS lovely) bride teaches pole and lap dance. You never really have a full appreciation for how much strength that takes till you've tried it. Kudos to you!!!

When I get home from this trip I'll have a bunch of her photos to upload. She's done the pin-up thing a couple of times at the studio's photo shoots. Always makes me drool...

~Bayou

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
PG , I respect your dedication but there is absolutely nothing that would possess me to wear rollers in my hair for 14 hours at home or on the street lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
Nic, good idea lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 184   End
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !