That's fucking Annoying ! : Swingers Discussion 2044001041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThat's fucking Annoying !
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 184   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No and that is annoying too.. :-) e well found the once will find them again..someday.

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Did you add them to your Friends list?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
OK before the New Years eve holidays I found that incredible couple..the profile was exactly like ours, same age, close by..etc..etc.. and most importantly my wife liked them also..so very excited I put a note that after the holidays we should drop them an email. So we came back from vacation ..search all users with notes..just to find that all of my notes are gone.. now I can not find them anymore..how is that for fucking annoying.

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
- People in line a the post office before xmas who are clueless and take 10x as long as nominal to do anything. The ones who are shipping overseas and cannot do the customs forms are the worst of all. - Grocery store quick line signs that say '12 Items for Less' rather than '12 Items or Fewer'. - People who do lunch with co-workers and then spend the whole time talking to others on their cells. - People who insist that 'America is Number One' while lacking the personal integrity to be capable of specifying what we are number one in, who is Number Two, and how far behind is Number Two. - People who park their cart blocking the middle of the aisle at Costco to wait and get a freaking taquito sample. - Drivers who mistakenly get into the left turn lane, when they wanted to go straight or turn right, and then sit there through the green left arrow, oblivious to the horns honking behind them. - Spam filters that file real mail in your junk folder. - Anyone who says, "That's what I'm talking about," when they haven't been talking about anything remotely related. - Wide format classic films presented in 4:3 aspect ratio with pan and scan. - Low quality, high production wines served when there are today so many high quality wines at even $10-$20 pricepoints.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Finding a profile that accepts single men, only to find out it is not real, or they really don't want single men if there are other married men available. We don't think of couples as seconds, please do think of us as seconds.

Okolona KY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
sardukar, I'm with you on the annoying pic thing. I can't even hover over and see a pic enlarged right now.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Guys that start a chat/email with their wife has some terminal illness, but she has given him permission to play, because she knows how important sex is to him.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
Speaking of sloppiness that site not showing up the pictures is fucking annoying..is that what we payed for...shame.

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Sloppiness drives me nuts. Sloppiness can be manifested many ways: poor grammar, misspellings, blurry pictures, pictures with extraneous details such as those taken in the bathroom or with papers or beer bottles strewn in the background. Sloppiness distracts my attention away from the profile and projects a bad image of the individual.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Good thing you don't have carpeting everywhere.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 184   End
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !