Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started That's fucking Annoying !
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   181 to 190 of 203   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Allergic to chocolate...nice, quick thinking

Sed,

Pick the tomatoes as soon as they start to show hints of reddish orange color and put in paper sack or shoebox in closet or under bed. Eliminates the bird problem and they tend to ripen better with their own gasses. My useless 2 cents

Copperas Cove TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
ugh! When someone starts telling you something, catch your attention...and then they are like oh wait, nevermind....i cant tell.

no, its noone on here lol.

that drives me bats though!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
My husband wouldn't go near a woman like that Mrs.Sav. After all those mouths finished with that? knowing him, he'd probably vomit at the thought.

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
Was she wielding a paintbrush covered in chocolate sauce? Lol"

oh.my.gawd, you know her too??

I gotta tell you though.....she may be cocky.....but that is one beautiful ass woman. She can back up the swagger!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
"Around here we call them:

God's gift to inhumanity"

LOL

I don't mean to sound retched but for goodness sake why is it that women do not adhere to the same guidelines they expect men to follow in a swing setting??? I drives us crazy ! Mr Sav does not appreciate being groped by a stranger, neither us want to see 80% of the women at clubs naked in our face and I do not want to hear you cackle all night long looking for attention. I just wish some of these women had more decorum. Tease, flirt and tantalize, don't flaunt, taunt and antagonize!

RDY you could take paintbrush to Mr Sav any time you like lol. It does kinda remind me of a story from a pool party we went to a few years ago. This horribly unattractive girl(19ish) was being lead around the pool by another women who was smearing chocolate all over this girls nipples, in turn inviting each man to lick the chocolate from them . We were on the other side of the pool but we both knew Mr Sav's turn would come. I'm sitting there thinking to myself "I wonder how he will handle this one?" His turn comes and the women pours chocolate all over the girls nipples and coyly asks Mr Sav to lick them clean. Mr Sav to his tribute politely responds" Gee that is very tempting but I'm allergic to chocolate" I almost spit my drink on top of her chocolate sauce trying not to laugh out loud. Mr Sav happens to be a chocaholic . We still laugh about his quick thinking , his not hurting her feelings and his near miss with disaster. Thank Goodness no one brought brownies that day he would have busted himself.....he can't resist lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Around here we call them:

God's gift to inhumanity.

The last incident was with B getting smothered by two very dangly and quite the sweaty boobs. She felt that it would be okay to prance toward B as if she's red riding hood, grab her breasts and wipe her sweat on B's face.

I do have to tell you though, I laughed my ass off watching the entire scene unfold.

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
goodness Ms. Sav, she must travel to different states!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
JonMeg,

I hear ya and sadly it seems there is "one of those" at every party. She will be the first to take her clothes only, sometimes the ONLY one to take her clothes off lol. There will be no escaping her charades , loud mouth and groping hands and sadly if you politely tell her you're not interested she will be offended and move to her bitch stage as she twists it all around into how she has no interest in either of you as you're beneath her .....dang I hate those women !!!!!! It just won't be a party with one or 2 lol

Agreeably sometimes there is a guy or 2 acting the same way ....ughhhh !!! Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
RDY.............too funny but you'd be the ATTRACTIVE one dancing naked lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Hey! I know a dood like that :)...

Username hidden
(17362 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   181 to 190 of 203   End
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !