That's fucking Annoying ! : Swingers Discussion 20440010101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedThat's fucking Annoying !
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 171   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was going to chime in on the actual difference between "discrete" and "discreet", but I got distracted by Sed's breasts. Go figure.

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
I think I moved every year I lived there! Kew Gardens, Flushing, Woodside, West NY, the east 30's, and finally, Bergen Co., before moving west for a few years. Still get back there at least once a year. My Ex is part Ukranian. So, I used to know the LES pretty well. Can't spell what I ate, but pierogi, holipche and studaninu...stuffed cabbage, and essentially, head cheese, we're some of the delicacies! Of course, my favorite part of that whole E. 6th area was walking around the corner to McSorely's and drinking light and dark all afternoon. Thanks for sparking some great memories!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6538 posts)
Nice! we're New Yorkers, moved to Jersey a little over six years ago. Don't think that I lost the "Brooklyn/Russian" dialect!

I certainly remember 42nd street pre Disney. I remember the 25 cents XXX-rated theaters too!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
From Boston, though spent some formative, post-college years working in NYC. I like to say, before Disney ruined 42nd Street and Times Square. I could have written a book on my experiences passing through the Port Authority Bus Terminal. Probably should have!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6538 posts)
I have great respect and much adoration for Fun.

I thought I read that you are from the East Coast, is that true?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I haven't heard stories. Just subtle references! Fun's been a great resource for me. Note: never said mentor! LOL! I don't think we live all that far apart, but I still haven't met him. I owe the man more than a few beers and maybe a few single malts.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6538 posts)
LOL you're too kind.

The only piercings that I have left are in my ears, I removed the clithood, the labia rings and nipples (well hubby did). He got tired "chewing" on metal.

One thing that you should know, neither I, nor my spouse are violent. No punching for either him or me. We met Fun, he walked away without any bruises ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Sed, without having your hubby jump on a plane and punch me in the nose, I'll just add....green eyes, tatts, dimples, rockin' bod....These are a few of my favorite things. If you had a piercing or two, I'd risk the black eye and continue the monologue of praise...and annoyance.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6538 posts)
;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Sometimes, the truth doesn't hurt.

I'd gush like a little school kid if I didn't think they'd beat me like a red headed stepchild! THAT would qualify as fucking annoying!

Some things are better left off-line.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6538 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 171   End
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !