Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started That's fucking Annoying !
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
What's annoying besides the obvious.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 229   End
User Details are only visible to members.
People that email, wanting to M&G when our header states we are not accepting right now.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(523 posts)
People that don't answer e-mails, fakes and frauds.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(235 posts)
Goupies, squirrels , Spin doctors , talk show Hosts, thread hogs, Dom's and root rot. It's just not good for the environment or the Eco system of the fora.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Spin doctors , talk show hosts and stuff

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
FF: i will hafta try that with my cable bill, thx.

that's fucking annoying!: the amount of visual pollution in the past couple days.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6380 posts)
Junk fees on household bills. Digital HD receiver box as a example. Then a seprate HD fee itself. I call complain get a monthly $20 credit for six months to off set the charge then have to do it every six months.

Every household Bill has a junk fee that if you call to complain they will reduce it or drop it. I never knew this until I retired and decided to trim some fat from the monthly fixed budget.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
don't we have some kind of rule around here about how long you have to be a member of the fora before you can start fighting with people?

oh, don't worry. i didn't pay any attention to that rule either, just pointing out that we do have rules around here. somewhere.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6192 posts)
"Think what you'd like. Ill retract what I said delete the my post for you. These forums aren't why were here anyway."

It isn't about thinking what I like, it's knowing what you did. You called me out directly and then go further into what trolling is, yet you ended up doing exactly what you were defining at that moment. You're right in a sense but it wasn't for me that you deleted your post, it was for yourself and I don't blame you. Retraction for your actions is not being apologetic either, it's salt.

I'll add another one so this thread stays OT: Someone trying to save face using an improper excuse is fucking annoying. . . . . Onto another note: Deleting a post is not editing it, it is removing conversation from the thread, which can turn a reader confused. There are other reasons as well. While the edit button is not available, a simple copy of the post for deletion can be pasted and updates included to show the edit, very simple and not time consuming at all. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(523 posts)
There are some of us who do things out of silliness, ignorance, misguided attempts at humor and yes, ass-hattery and I am guilty of all of the above.

Then there be trolls...

;^D

~Scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1984 posts)
Thank you. Thats all I was trying to point out.

Romulus MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 229   End
TOPIC: That's fucking Annoying !