Talking Dirty : Swingers Discussion 40107101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedTalking Dirty
TOPIC: Talking Dirty
Created by: bajitas123
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been married for 12yrs. My husband and I have a great sex life. We did start swinging a year ago and it's made us even closer. My only problem now is that he want's me to talk dirty to him. And I just don't know what to say. Does anyone out there know of a book or something to help me out. It makes him upset that I can't talk dirty to him. Especially when I'm beating him off. Thanks for all your help. C

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
LoL you must be kidding...................sorry

Meridian MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
We bought a lot of stuff from Crazy Eddie.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8949 posts)
Talking points. I describe what

-I'm going to do to a body part.

a) I'm going to suck your clit until it trembles against my tongue. b) I love sucking your cock, putting it in the back of my throat, rubbing it against my lips/face, circling my tongue while pulling your cock out of my throat.

-They are going to do to me/my reaction.

a) Suck my tit! That's right! Harder! Act like you NEED it. b) Lick my legs! Suck me! Get my juice all over your face.

-How we are going to play. I can't wait until

a) You hump my leg like an animal! Nasty, driven, needing it now. b) I grab the back of your head shoving you against my clit, me screaming, body shaking, throbbing. c) You dick is in my ass, sliding in and out, shoving me against the headboard. "X" underneath licking my clit every time you thrust. My ass tight against your cock waiting for you to explode. My clit throbbing. My ass open wide for you.

yada, yada. Once you learn how it's easy. The material is endless. Talking dirty works. I described what my gf was going to do to CatWoman while she was playing with me. Made my job a lot easier. LOL

Mischief *Note: This was only a hypothetical discussion. Any resemblance to persons alive or death is merely a coincidence. ;)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Dirty talk can be fun when used in the right situation.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8949 posts)
Just apply any four letter words you know for body parts and describe the on going action or how it feels for you.

For a practical hint, pick up a book in an adult book shop and read through it...usually those pull no punches on words. Or perhaps one or two of the stories here might give you some ideas.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
well come on down we could learn together.I pefer to laugh while having sex as something funny always happens such as knocking a lamp off a table.I guess we could swear at the lamp for getting in the way.WEG

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I have been married for 12yrs. My husband and I have a great sex life. We did start swinging a year ago and it's made us even closer. My only problem now is that he want's me to talk dirty to him. And I just don't know what to say. Does anyone out there know of a book or something to help me out. It makes him upset that I can't talk dirty to him. Especially when I'm beating him off. Thanks for all your help. C

Athens AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Talking Dirty