Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Taking time to recognize
TOPIC: Taking time to recognize
Created by: Hotsummernight
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've recently had a great month of meeting new couples, exchanging well-written and fun communications, and generally enjoying ourselves immensely. When we joined, we were a bit nervous about the slow/lack of communication, seemingly bizarre couples reaching out (Ed note: do not use pictures of you high on meth for your profile. It's kind of obvious), and just lack of progress.

But...thanks to all the great suggestions and input from people like Savandwin, rdy2play, Joey from TN, Nic, lj from TX, Akron, and many others - we learned patience pays off and couldnt be more pleased with the results.

We don't often see public thanks and appreciation posts on the forums and so wanted to make one.

Thanks again and we look forward to many many more adventures in the LS. And to all those new couples for this year, like us, we hope this may encourage you to continue enjoying each other...and others and others and others.

Cheers,

K and J

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shelly,

Funny you mention. I used to go monthly. Then my job role changed and no more Austin...until K's role changed and now she goes 1-2x a quarter. I'll let her know we're "wanted" :). I LOVE AUSTIN. My 4th favorite city.

Behind San Fran which I go to every 4-6 weeks for work and K joins me 4x a year. Definitely worth coordinating, Rdy

J

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Austin, come to Austin, Texas!!! Why do I feel like I am at a fucking political rally holding up the Lone Star flag hahaha

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
K&J, Glad to hear you are having a great time!!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Rdy,

I'm flattered you're looking out for us. Closest we'll come is I'll be in Cincy in two weeks, we may consider Nashville soon. and K and I will be in NYC in January. That's it.

We get enough cold from trips to San Fran. But man, have we noticed the large numbers of OH/PA on SLS. We will be planning soon enough!

J and K

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
(inspects the gnarly wrinkly, sun spotted fingers, narrows eyes)

Hmmm I need a ring!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17253 posts)
Yes, thanks to ALL of the regulars that have enlightened us lurkers! D

Hampton NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
"But...thanks to all the great suggestions and input from people like Savandwin, rdy2play, Joey from TN, Nic, lj from TX, Akron, and many others - we learned patience pays off and couldnt be more pleased with the results.

We don't often see public thanks and appreciation posts on the forums and so wanted to make one. "

First my apologies for the delay, I simply haven't be in the forums much and missed this. Thank you for the kind words, I am flattered you found something helpful in my postings here. It is good to hear your enjoying yourself. Continued good luck to you both.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
That's fucked up you all!

Yours truly, Chopped Liver

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17253 posts)
What a great post! I'm glad you guys are having fun in the lifestyle.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
We want to put an exclamation point on "Hotsummer's" post. We were members for almost two years before we took the plunge. Because of the forum contributions of the aforementioned members we have had nothing but great experiences and have gone four for four so far in meeting quality people. An additional thank you to those who have unknowingly led us on a wonderful journey.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Taking time to recognize