Swinging is it a gateway to fetish play : Swingers Discussion 203155101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSwinging is it a gateway to fetish play
TOPIC: Swinging is it a gateway to fetish play
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
This topic couild be interesting with input from all. Newbies just starting Rookies under a years playtime Veterans experienced enought to use the term Life Styler

So what say you?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexus, I would volunteer to do the spanking, but if your dog barks at someone that feeds him he would probably tear me up.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
I think either way, swinging is a good outlet to try out the things you've fantasized about. For me, I love to be spanked, but my husband doesn't always want to do the spanking (plus, our dog barks at him when he does it at home). He will certainly direct it though, which is a BIG turn on for me.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
But there are so many different fetishes.

How can you tell if it is or not?

We all have things we like, how about stripper heels? We both have a bit of a foot fetish, but we had that well before we entered the lifestyle. Tattoos? Bet has quite a few, is that a fetish? Bondage is something we have enjoyed for years, again well before we entered the lifestyle. Sexy outfits is another thing, or all the toys we play with during sex.

Maybe fetish play is a gateway to swinging?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
I'd venture to say that swinging could be a gateway to fetish play/lifestyle "IF" the person in question is predisposed for fetish play. We were at a fetish event this weekend, which was a crossover with a couple different groups including a swingers club. There were dyed-in-the-wool swingers present in what I'd call clubbing attire, but they were clearly not into the fetish scene. The marvelous part was that they were no less welcome by the latex-and-collars crowd.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
I don't have any fetishes !!!! It's normal, run of the mill if I do it.....a fetish if I do not ;)

Bunch of freaks ! lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
We've seen the fetish progression in many couples that we have know from the beginning and plain old wife swapping days. Taking a shot at a percentage I would say 80 persent play mostly fetish these days.

I attribute it to everyone's sexaul comfort zone the longer you play. I also think everyone has a dormant fetish side waiting to get out ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I think for a certain percentage of people, yes. We have witnessed that progression in some long-time friends that we don't play with anymore. But for most people, I don't think so.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I would say yes, on a mild level for me. No for my wife... I would think neither of us would have been exposed to fetish play live and in person had we not partaken in swinging aka wife swapping.

On the other had we have seen fetish play consume people once they discovered it and were able to act openly and scratch the itch so to speak.

Anyone' please feel free to hijack or twist the thread into a fetish terminology thread if'n you would like too.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
This topic couild be interesting with input from all. Newbies just starting Rookies under a years playtime Veterans experienced enought to use the term Life Styler

So what say you?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Swinging is it a gateway to fetish play