Swingers vs Lifestylers : Swingers Discussion 222461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSwingers vs Lifestylers
TOPIC: Swingers vs Lifestylers
Created by: WannaTry808
Original Starting post for this thread:
An interesting forum posting on another site got me thinking.....

Is there a difference between "swingers" and "lifestylers"?

Where we live, it seems that couples who consider themselves "lifestylers" are more into making and being friends. While people who consider themselves "swingers" are more into it for the fun sex.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks guys... but our experience with swinging thus far has been pretty disappointing. But hubby and I are both stubborn, so we just keep tweaking our pictures and our profile. In general, we're finally attracting better looking people, but these people tend to be real jerks.

*Swinging in Paradise* is definitely NOT what you'd think it to be.

I know...I know. It's only sex. You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to laid on Maui?!? LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Well I think the the woman is smoking, to bad I can't swim that far!

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
wanna, I beg to differ.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
@losamantes - Thanks for the nice comment. Unfortunately, not many on this site (or other sites) think we're hot. :(

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Swinger; Someone who enjoys sexual activities in a non-marital or extra-marital context, and with their SO's/partner's full knowledge and consent. Lifestyle; A way or style of living.

Stock car racing, kayaking, gardening, and swinging can all be considered a lifestyle. In that sense, the terms are interchangeable.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Where I am, most consider themselves swingers. If they attend parties, meet up with others, go to clubs, any swinging actitvities then they are considered in the lifestyle.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
To me, a swinger is a person/couple who does not want anything to do with the social aspect of it. They are more "hit it and quit it" type people. Lifestylers are here for the social side. They are sexual people who do not prefer to have to worry about insulting others due to flirting or having to watch what they say. Myself, I was always a lifestyler vs. a swinger. I would go to parties and not want to fuck anyone there. But being around like minded people who were sexual was nice....because vanillas can be very put off and threatened by sexual women in regular society.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Not directed at you in particular, just that some in the lifestyle seem to Microanalyze things to the point that they never play. Choosing the term "swinger" vs "lifestyler" is a non issue for a hot couple such as yourselves.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Hey...I'm just asking a question so I can learn.

We've only been into this for a year now and we're still trying to figure out how things work, what terms are appropriate to use or not, tips to help us meet more compatible people, etc. That's why I (the Mrs) tend to post in the "Getting Started" forum. I figured this was the place to ask newbie-type questions.

Not trying "pigeon-hole" anyone. Just trying to figure out if we're using the correct term in our profile as it seems that where we live, people "in the lifestyle" and "swingers" are actually looking for different things. We just want to make sure we are saying the right things as so far we have had really crappy luck in trying to meet people.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
Just what we need, more pigeon holes. Why can't we all just f'k each other and call it a day? Most of us have been here long enough to know that thinkers aren't doers, lol. Bottom line, WGAS.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Swingers vs Lifestylers