Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Stolen Pics
TOPIC: Stolen_Pics
Created by: PNL513
Original Starting post for this thread:
A single guy contacted us on here looking to meet. He opened his private pics for us. In his private pics, is a pic of the Mrs and another guy. I took the pic. I know I took it because I have the identical pic in my library of pics and we do not allow single men to take pics of us.

I contacted customer support to have the pic removed.

What do you guys and girls think about this?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.
"Joe: I am NAVY special ops"

Joe says he is special ops not PNL

Benson AZ
Username hidden
(340 posts)
Update. I did recieve an email from customer service. I have been ill and sorry for not responding.

CS told me that I would need to send them a copy of the pic and a pic of myself(or wife) holding something with the date on it to prove it was really my wife, in order for them to determine if the pic really belonged to me.

It is all moot at this point, as the offending idiot has removed the pic.

I cannot say what CS would have done to the offending idiot, because they did not specify. If it happens again, I will contact CS and let them handle it.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
I think we should all take note of the way this has played out, especially the "crickets" attitude from sls's "customer service". Apparently, they have neglected to respond to the OP's emails, refused to respond, or refused to intervene.

Yet, why do I feel that, were the OP to post the screen name of this cretin, sls management would be all over him.

Personally, I think we'll reduce our pics on this site to a couple of very benign ones. Apparently our pics are not as secure here as I thought and it appears that we'd have a hard time finding anyone at SLS who cares about someone leeching them.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
I am sure if you let the wife talk to him the conversation would have been a lot different :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I think I see another TV show episode burried somewhere in that exchange. we will have to keep an eye out next season., oh, and whip his ass.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(252 posts)
PNL, 1st, thanks for your service, I'm retired Navy myself. 2nd, I agree that what he did was inappropriate, but you're reaction the second time you talked to him kind of went overboard. Yes you asked him to remove the pic, but letting your temper get the best of you didn't help your side of the situation. As much as the guy was a jerk for using one of your pics in your profile, then lying about the situation on how the pic was taken would be more than enough to prove he was a loser. Your best move was notifying customer service and wait till they took action. Him being a pic thief would have gotten him banned from the site. You could have also let your friends be aware that the person was a pic thief and liar which would have gotten around fast. The couples intelligence network is pretty good, maybe better than our own government intelligence (LOL) old joke about the Philippines. Let this little fish go, there are bigger and better fish out there.

Port St Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Id still set him up and "meet" him one night. wait a few weeks and then meet him. people like that need to be taught a lesson

Username hidden
(1719 posts)
Hey kids. I wanted to give you an update on the stolen pic. I contacted JOE. I will call him JOE for now. Please forgive me if this is long winded.

Me: hey joe, great pics Joe: Thanks Me: tell me about the girl on her knees blowing you in that one pic(he only has the one pic of a girl and it is my wife) Joe: She is fucking hot. I fuck her all the time. Me: WOW, is that right? she must be really hot to keep going back to her. Joe: you have no idea. I was just with her Friday. I fucked her 20 times, at least. Me: WOW, awesome. She looks like a great blowjob. Joe: She is great. Friday, I came 5 times for her. All in her mouth. Me: Wow. Tell me more Joe: Blah Blah Blah Me: Let me ask u a question Joe: Sure Me: you are looking at MY pics right now? Joe: absolutey. Me: Does anything look familiar? Joe: What are you talking about Me: That is my fucking wife. you fucking asshole picture thief. You never fucked her and that is not u in the pic. I took the pic and I know the guy. Joe: No, I swear. That is me in the pic. It was taken at a party. Me: Really? How many people were there? Joe: not sure. 50 or so. Me: I must have a very large bedroom if I could fit 50 people in it joe: I swear that is from a party. Me: you mother fucker. Get the fucking pic down or I am reporting you. (back and forth between us. Alot of denying. Blah blah blah) Then he tries to get tough with me. Me: If you close your pics to me or block me, I will destroy you and tell all of your certs that you are a thief. Joe: I am a NAVY special ops Me: OOOOOO, I am shaking in my boots. You are lucky I didnt invite you to a hotel and kill you. Joe: I am not afraid of you. And will meet you anytime. Me: tell me where and I will run you down like a fucking stray dog. MOTHERFUCKER. Joe: I am sorry. Me: You better be sorry. I swear I will destroy you. I have 90,000 views on my profile. If I post your name at the top of my profile and say you are a thief, you will never get laid again. Joe: Iam sorry. I removed it. Me: fucking lucky. (blah blah blah back and forth and a bunch of apologizes from him) It ends by me telling him to go fuck himself.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
Customer is off on weekends

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Still haven't heard from customer service. I sent the guy an email, that we are interested. I am waiting to hear back from him. So, I could blast him.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(114 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
TOPIC: Stolen Pics
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.