Still in search of : Swingers Discussion 42019101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedStill in search of
TOPIC: Still in search of
Created by: bluedecember
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone! My wife and I have been in this for about 3 years now. We cannot seem to find the right ones to click with. See, we both work long hours and we have alot of kids as well to take care of so our playtime is short. We have been with a few couples that seem to click on the first date but then they never return emails or phonecalls. Sometimes we think about just giving up on finding that right couple. We do know some people get turned off by not being able to play alot. Typically we get out on Sat. night. But we do get alot of response from SLS so we might be "booked" for 3 weeks or so and I guess some don't like to wait. Do you think that is the reason? Or is it because we do like to party when we do actually get out? Some couples we have been with have been great people and we could tell we were a little rowdy for them.( maybe we should drink more water when we go out!). We have been reading alot of posts and it is true that you spend many years trying to find that right person to spend your life with and be so compatible with so maybe we are just "rushing" this along. Anyways...thanks for letting us vent a little bit :)

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It has an audible feature (just found it myself) that will let you know when you have a new message.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
That is too funny Pen. Some good harmless fun as a teen. I know what you mean about the one-finger typers. I wish that SLS's chat window would blink like Yahoo's so that you know when to get back to that window!

High Springs FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
65 Windows Pen? WOW! Now that is a talent :) I have a hard time with 3 at once....

High Springs FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
yea, that would be cool...skeet shooting the bird! We are trying to set the record on chat windows open at once:)

High Springs FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Hey guys. Sorry about the profile being shut down for a few days. We got a little back logged with emails so we closed it for a few days.

High Springs FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
a couple of questions. your looking for couples how come your rpofile is not open to couples?This would tell us that you are not interested in couples. How much do you actually drink when you go out? I would say most people do not want to be with another couple who may get very flirtatious but then say we are going to save it for another time.Some will think whats going to prevent the very same thing from happening the next time or the next .As you say time is precious .If it is to you it is to them also. Without knowing the varibles no one can tell you why or why not.Are you playful, flirtatious without the drink or do you have to have the drink in order to become that. Its very easy to meet people, now to take it the extra step can be more difficult and tricky.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We prefer to meet at couples clubs.The two we enjoy in NJ have areas to meet and greet,dancefloor and intimate play areas if you decide to go that route.There should never be any pressure.Never let someone try to persuede you to do anything you dont want to.No means no! Its about choice and respect .We still dont understand why some are so apprehensive about clubs.We only get out a few times a month and dont have time for small parties or one on one meets that can be very awkward to say the least.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Local Meet & Greets at bars are a good no pressure way to meet couples and often leads to party time the same night. Look for groups in your area.. Ocala has a group called the ramada bunch that is rapidly out growing the bar they meet at.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Yea, we have been to 2 house parties and actually they was alot of pressure to have sex. That is why we have not gone to any more. Maybe that is not how they normally are, but here in Ocala at the 2 that we have been to, it was like as soon as you came in the door it was on! We really felt uncomfortable there. Maybe we need to go to "out of town" house parties! That is a great idea though. That way we could check out and socialize with alot of different people at once instead of one couple at a time.

High Springs FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Hey Jax! Well, we are looking for a few special couples to be friends as well with.(And also a few "booty-calls). It is kinda hard like you said with such a limited schedule, and then by the time you get over your first meet jitters, it might be 2 or 3 weeks before we can reconnect and you start all over again!(sigh) oh well. Plus you meet alot of really fake people as well. Or maybe people think we are fake because we are so busy. I never thought of it that way. Maybe that is why people don't write us back when we do have time to go out. hhhmmm. Oh well...

High Springs FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Still in search of