Sooo close : Swingers Discussion 36229
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSooo close
TOPIC: Sooo close
Created by: bmw525im
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was recently in a situation that raised my eyebrows a bit. I'm interested in the lifestyle, being a young single guy unfortunately I dont get much "respect." I'm not into the whole idea for simply having sex with someones wife to get my rocks off then leave and chalk it up on my bedpost at home. I thoroughly enjoy sexual escapades and am very open minded. but back to my point. I was recently in a situation where i was hanging out at my friends home after we had gone to the bar. My friends are married and seem quite happy and secure with their relationship. They have no clue that I'm interested in the swinging lifestyle. Well it seems that the female portion of this married couple is interested in me and the husband doesnt seem to mind in the least. Well that night after the bar. many "hints" were tossed in my direction :she " I'm still young and want to experience some things" he, " I agree we should experience as much as we can" subtle flirting from her was going all night. And many times she approached me to say something then backed off mumbling somthing like "no nothing no biggy". My question is do i breech this line of quietness and outright say "hell yes I would love o help you experience whatever you want to experience". I'm worried because nothing was actually said outright just general vagueness(sp) and some tension. I dont want have misjudged this and embarrassed everyone involved especially me if it is not what they had meant. Or should i just let it play its course? (im afraid there that they might not work up the courage to ask even though I would readily agree)

I've got one hell of a dilemma on my hands...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
why not ask them to go to an alternative lifetsyle club with you. end of the situation if they say yes, your on .if they say no you know the are not interested

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
lmao @ va :)

bmw525im, we both wish you luck in your adventure. We KNOW it was worth the wait for us and "B"... it couldn't have been PLANNED to be any better...

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Goosecreek Symphony, huh? And afterwards it was GooseCRACK symphony? :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
good point.. very good point lol

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
It's best not to mention plague - or any OTHER infectious diseases - on these forums! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Thanks for the thoughts. I think im going to drop some less than subtle hints about my interests in the lifestyle. Maybe that will break down any icy covering thats coating this possible good time.

I do feel as though they are good friends yet not someone I would call my best friends. Thats circle of friends is quite old and hard to get into. My childhood best friend is still my best friend. I met the male portion of this couple at my last job. I've since left that place. and since then all three of us have been going out more and more together. I do appreciate everyone's responses...i was wondering though if i had the plague or something since all of my posts sat for a few days :) but nope just uncertainty i can certainly understand that feeling...

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Oh, BY the way... we have family requiring a visit in Suffolk :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Early 90's? Um 1990 getting married and living in Baton Rouge. In 1993, divorcing my first husband and moving BACK to Baton Rouge.... he was NOT the right person for me OR the daughter who's creation he merely donated to.

When ya'll moving back to Montgomery? We're only 3-4 hours away from there now :) hee hee

I just love reading your posts... the brain really IS the most important sex organ.... write some more!

Hugs~~M-she

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
It's nice up here on the Northeastern seaboard! LOL Where wre you when we lived in Montgomery, AL in the early '90s?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I can't believe it took me 40 minutes to compose my thought and put them on "paper"...lol

When I read the original posts, valovers' post was the only other post...lmao

DAMN I wished we lived closer to the northeastern seaboard :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Sooo close