Someone please let me know what pictures members can see on my profile! (Paid free members alike) : Swingers Discussion 212225101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSomeone please let me know what pictures members can see on my profile! (Paid free members alike)
TOPIC: Someone please let me know what pictures members can see on my profile! (Paid free members alike)
Created by: Capecouple3335
Original Starting post for this thread:
Can someone please let me know which of our pictures you can see on our profile? I'm a bit nervous that anyone can see our pics, & even though I blocked our eyes out, still looks like us ;) Thanks for your help!! Much appreciated!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
And unpaid members can't see your private pics even if you do open them....

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
All your pix are private, so no one can see anything.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
You have no public pics, so everything is invisible.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
Nobody can see any of the pictures in your private galleries until you give individual members permission to view them. If you have pictures with the faces/eyes blocked out, they should probably be in your public gallery where everyone can see them. If you're concerned about privacy, block free members from viewing your profile. Keep face pics in your private gallery so you can have them available when someone interesting contacts you.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
all your pics are private so unless you open them to others no one can see any of them.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2040 posts)
Welcome to the fora.

SM here, can't see anything 'cuz you not only blocked out your eyes, but you block all the eyes of single males...LOL

Have fun either way!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Can someone please let me know which of our pictures you can see on our profile? I'm a bit nervous that anyone can see our pics, & even though I blocked our eyes out, still looks like us ;) Thanks for your help!! Much appreciated!!!

Falmouth MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Someone please let me know what pictures members can see on my profile! (Paid free members alike)