Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So__How_did_you_come_up_with_your_Screen_Name_for_your_SLS_Profile
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 17  Next »
91 to 100 of 161
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes Jewel, I know EXACTLY what you mean lol ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12328 posts)
our screen name comes from the fact that we're both big fans of stevie wonder. innervision is the name of one of his greatest albums.

Username hidden
(303 posts)
S and R are the first initials of each of our names. The let's play part is what we're here to do. Easy enough for me. :)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Hedo 2 is our Favorite vacation spot...so much we now have that as a reg tag on the bike....Hedo-2-harley

Wareham MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
we found ours by searching mythical gods and godesses.... mine is the godess of water and hubbys is the god of fire ......... just look around......try googling the origins of your real names..... try ancient names or mythical creatures........... when you see the right ones youll know it Bel and Dan

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
I was rather stumped when it came time to make the profile. Just couldn't think of anything that seemed like it would be inviting and appropriate and that I would like for a long term.

I've always been a little weird, a little off-the-wall, and have been told on more than a few occasions that I was nuts (by a person who was laughing when they said it). So I thought it would work - it's unique, and it stands out - just like I like to. :) hehe

And like I said in my profile, it's good to be a little nuts, gives a different perspective and allows one to find some of the more entertaining situations in life.

Aston PA
Username hidden
(380 posts)
Yes, welcome WhyBeNormal, from Bangor...

Bangor? ...well golly, I'd love to!!! ;^D

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Hi everyone,

Well everything I do seems to be what society would consider outside the norm, i.e Skipping in the mall, Puddle jumping on a rainy day, swinging, and such. Also because I do not see things like society does, and I always tell people why be normal, be yourself. Sooo When ever me and the wife join any online services we use Whybenormal. simple but gets the message across.

Joe and Dee a.k.a. WhyBeNormal

Lehighton PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hokey smoke, Natashanboris... welcome to the forums!

You have a nice profile! Too bad you're 466 miles away from us... CURSES, FOILED AGAIN!!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
It was really quite simple and took only about a second. One day we were joking around and in her best cartoon Russian voice, she says "Boriss",,and of course I had to respond with "Ver is crazy moose?", and so it began. We have been looking for our "Rocky and Bullwinkle" for friends.... Have a great day.

Broken Arrow OK
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 17  Next »
91 to 100 of 161
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.