So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile : Swingers Discussion 1574511091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSo How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 119   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's pretty obvious and simple. We are an interracial couple. My favorite candy and our initials are "M&M's". So we thought it'd be a cute play on words.

Wichita KS

Username hidden
(4 posts)
used to be BiFYorkCpl in Virginia, but when we moved to Texas last year, we knew we'd be here, I'm guessing, Forever, so we wanted something with "Texas" in our name. Sexus sort of rhymes and it's an easier name to remember.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
Our name evolved from an amusing sexual encounter. We were originally krfuncouple, something that felt too generic to us after awhile in the lifestyle. Several years ago while in Cabo we spent time with a really great Canadian couple and got into a day sex routine with them, something to do between lunch and dinner. Rather, somebodys to do between lunch and dinner. We love to joke and laugh when were together and when we get to know somebody we love all the little inside jokes that develop with other couples. Moans, groans, and squeals are a great sign were having a good time with another couple and the sign leading up to that is usually having the air filled with laughter. Its when both these sounds met that we had our inspiration. While on one of our lunch dates Mrs and (the other man call him Jack) finished up and sat watching me and his Mrs (call her Jill).

They sat at the edge of the bed drinking champagne while he started doing a play by play of what his wife would ask me to do next. They were talking while Jill is working me like a sled dog - which I enjoyed of course. Then I begin to hear the laughter at the end of the bed. He would tell my wife what was next, then, sure enough, Jill would move me around to a new position. Each time theyd go red faced with laughter. There may have been some spewed champagne. A long time and much laughter later Jill and I finished up in whatever monkey fun position Jill had us playing. Later Kim gave me the story of the play by play and we had just the best time laughing about it together. The atmosphere, the laughter, the sex, the lightness of being, it was a release for us from some of the vanilla sex seriousness wed inadvertently brought into the lifestyle. Jack and Jill will always be a favorite couple for many reasons, but giving the inspiration for our new name has made them really special to us. They helped us define ourselves and the kind of merry spirit and laughing hearts that we like to enjoy at a party and during play.

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
You have very exotic features...very lovely.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
We got our screen name after returning from our first l/s vaca at caliente' and I literally was "SO sunburned" well I got teased for being so red...I am natural strawberry blond to boot so that didn't help the picture....was spoting that "lobster glow" we all dread... So here we were back home and the next thing we did was join this sls site and was at a loss for a name. Since I was the red head life of the party in FL. we came up with sunburned for our profile name and it stuck...is so silly i know...but hey if your *ss ever is so sunburned red it peels then you know just how red i was and why we got teased and why we laugh about it today... And to add fuel to this namiing fire, we bought a cherry red sports car right afterwards and we got plates that say sunburn...*smiles*...is all good fun...

Land O Lakes FL

Username hidden
(21 posts)
I asked him what he wanted and he said let's use something we like......

Saint Joseph MO

Username hidden
(21 posts)
welcome Something Tasteful...cool story.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
Thank you Something Tasteful. Yours is also :)

Robesonia PA

Username hidden
(39 posts)
I was setting up the account and asked her if she had any ideas for a screen name. Casually caressing me, she said to make it something tasteful. So I took her literally.

ps. We're forum virgins too. pps. XXClones, very original. I like your style -- your profile is very nicely written.

Wake Forest NC

Username hidden
(21 posts)
We figure in SLS, we are a couple of "X" rated "clones" of our everyday personas.

Robesonia PA

Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 119   End
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile