So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile : Swingers Discussion 1574511081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSo How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 117   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Two college roommates used to call everyone "Bumper" and "Dude"...old friends would know me from that right away.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I am a filipino woman. Eskrima is filipino stick fighting.

Think about it ladies....hehehe.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
One of my friends in high school gave me the nickname Iron Mike, so when I signed up for my very first e-mail account I decided I wanted to use that. Unfortunately that was already taken, so I decided to be creative with the idea and come up with some other way of doing the same name. The only problem was that over the years several people still can't seem to figure it out.

Fe - atomic symbol for iron 26 - atomic number Mike - well duh huh

so Fe26MIKE was born

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
As if it isn't easy enough to figure our, first initials and birth years. I'm S and was born in 1972 and W was born in 1967. We literally set up this profile as a spur of the moment thing so that's what popped in my head at the time.

Sunnyvale CA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Ouraccounthere ~ FUNNY! :)

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
FairyTaleCouple1992 - I love that!

We are the same - married in 1992, still on our honeymoon, very much in love (and in lust) with each other, and we are each other's best friend. I am soooo lucky to have found him.

Ain't love grand?

All the best to you!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Well my sweethearts of close Irish decent so hence Clover...and the 11 after that is for next year...lol don't ask me why cause i have no clue why i did that.

Katy TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Penny was my nickname all thru high school..there are still those who dont even know its not my real name. I call him Jack because he's 6'8 and used to be as scrawny as me. He reminded me of Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I just wanted to pick out something quick and easy.

Wakefield RI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It's pretty obvious and simple. We are an interracial couple. My favorite candy and our initials are "M&M's". So we thought it'd be a cute play on words.

Wichita KS
Username hidden
(4 posts)
used to be BiFYorkCpl in Virginia, but when we moved to Texas last year, we knew we'd be here, I'm guessing, Forever, so we wanted something with "Texas" in our name. Sexus sort of rhymes and it's an easier name to remember.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 117   End
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile