So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile : Swingers Discussion 1574511071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedSo How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 119   End
User Details are only visible to members.
On page 50 of Charlie and Chocolate Factory... Charlie finds his golden ticket That's the way I feel when I make a new friend

on three, I'd like a a collective "awwwww" from the crowd :-)

Denville NJ

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Dick_and_Pussy :) do i have to explain that?

El Paso TX

Username hidden
(32 posts)
My husband and I were thinking of a name.It has nothing to do with the candy though. I am a full time EMT and we are both volunteer EMT'S as well,hence the lifesavers part...and who doesn't like 69??? TEEHEE....

Forest OH

Username hidden
(2 posts)
The husband of a wife I was dating always announced to her that your lover man is here when I came by to pick her up. He also said it when we talked on the phone. Guess it stuck. lol

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
SLO is where I live. We call it SLO Town, so my handle is SLOtowner

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
I (hubby) thought of the name on a whim. I thought well we ARE young, like to have "fun" and we were both born in 1981. Besides I don't think a name like "HotsexyLATINAnWesterEuropeanguywholoveagoodfuckingohyeahandbornin1981" would catch us many replies....although (not saying because I get it whenever I want it or she does), with her fantastic ass pic poses people may still not even pay attention to it :-P

Green Cove Springs FL

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Screwed up!!! being new in the lifestyle back then and a bit anxious, we thought --hey we like to watch eachother while they are having sex-- thus voyeurs2 (the 2 meaning also)... now everyone assumes we just like to watch and not participate... althought it is fun showing them how wrong they are...:)

Beaver PA

Username hidden
(34 posts)
Ditto that Mario.....

Chilton WI

Username hidden
(546 posts)
Thanks for the compliment Mario, I'll make sure the wife knows. I've always been a legs and ass guy and I struck it rich. But then, the rest ain't too shabby either, ya know? Get your butt to WI sometime ;-)

Chilton WI

Username hidden
(546 posts)
Ours came from our start in the LS and getting back into Harley's in 2001 when we became empty nesters (so we thought then). After thse both became reality, we realized we had many new destinations or, destinies we needed to explore. destinez is just us having fun with destinies.

Chilton WI

Username hidden
(546 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 119   End
TOPIC: So How did you come up with your Screen Name for your SLS Profile